Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm Yer Maaan! - 5 reasons I'd choose Andronikos over Ashara any day

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
I'm Yer Maaan! - 5 reasons I'd choose Andronikos over Ashara any day

Rigermortis
02.21.2013 , 05:24 AM | #1
1) He offers uncomplicated lerve - I'm not gay (nothing wrong with being gay either) but uncomplicated is compelling. Ashara is wounded and confused - too hard.
2) Andronikos is ranged meaning he doesn't get hit by the same stuff you get hit by, his strengths are your weaknesses and vice versa.
3) He likes you when you're bad which really is how a Sith should be.
4) He sorts his own **** out and doesn't come to you all the time to do the dirty work.
5) He uses very different stats I.E no force stuff so he very much only wants the **** you don't want (Ashara wants some stuff you want but not much - Enhancements mainly). Related he does tech damage rather than Force.

At the end of the day he's easy and effective - both qualities I hold in high esteem!

Chaloss
02.21.2013 , 08:14 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rigermortis View Post
1) He offers uncomplicated lerve - I'm not gay (nothing wrong with being gay either) but uncomplicated is compelling. Ashara is wounded and confused - too hard.
2) Andronikos is ranged meaning he doesn't get hit by the same stuff you get hit by, his strengths are your weaknesses and vice versa.
3) He likes you when you're bad which really is how a Sith should be.
4) He sorts his own **** out and doesn't come to you all the time to do the dirty work.
5) He uses very different stats I.E no force stuff so he very much only wants the **** you don't want (Ashara wants some stuff you want but not much - Enhancements mainly). Related he does tech damage rather than Force.

At the end of the day he's easy and effective - both qualities I hold in high esteem!
Andronikos is not bad, but not really my favourite. For dps it is more of personal preference. But might as well reply as it is boring atm :P

1) Ashara asks instead of telling when she goes off.
2) Ashara can offtank better than Andronikos.
3) Ashara likes when you are bad when situation calls for it.
4) Ashara does not have dirty work at all.
5) Unfortunately neither wants same stats as you...yes, that is weakness not strength. Especially when you do ops would be much easier to give stuff downwards.

wainot-keel
02.21.2013 , 10:53 AM | #3
Neither :P

Khemmy or Talos any day. For conversations or for killing stuff in the world.

DAWUSS
02.21.2013 , 09:34 PM | #4
While my LS Sorc married Andronikos, he probably wasn't exactly her type. He came across as someone who would sit around shirtless drinking Bud Light in a 15 year old Chevy pickup with a shotgun inside, while my sorc would have been drinking champagne and driving a BMW. They do make an interesting couple, though.

Xeraz
02.21.2013 , 09:34 PM | #5
All together wrong. The best companion for a Sith Inquisitor is Hk-51. He provides good damage, but more importantly, a good amount of control. This either compliments the sin OR helps mitigate damage for the sorc.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."