Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 2.0 ballance build

Raiq
02.21.2013 , 04:25 AM | #1
So, who has the new awesome specs for 2.0?

Il like this ballance spec for sages.

[img=]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6899/screenshot2013022110581.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BALLANCE TREE
Tier 8
Sever force buffed a little
Tier 7
Telekenetic focal point= you can get 4 stacks of it, increasing alacrity by 4%. Telekinetic throw has 20% proc chance and disturbance has 100% proc chance
Mental alacrity = 50% movements speed bonus while it is active
Mental defense= 30% less dmg taken while stunned
Tier 6
no change
Tier 5
15 dmg boost to weaken mind is replaced by rippling force which can proc a 361 kinetic dmg over 1 second. TK throw has 20% Proc chance and Disturbance had 60% proc chance
Tier 4
No more instant forcelift :-(( only a 0.5 sec decrase in activation time.the 2 sec stun remains.
Tier 3
no changes
Tier 2
Up heavel is gone(moved to tier 1 of TK tree.
9% dmg boost to periotic effects
Tier 1
no change

SEER TRE
Tier 1
Forcewave has 100% to heal affected allies for 1145 :-)
2 % Alacrity increase
Tier 2
Humilty: new passive = when targets recovers from forcestun they deal 25% less dmg for 10 secs :-)

This seems to be an awesome spec for a full ballance spec.
you could argue that going into TK tree and getting the force regen proc on disturbance also would be good, but the humility skill + 8% buff to helaing recived, healing on forcewave and 75% reduction in activation pushback is worth i think.

I am curious to see how good it will be to have alacrity as well, those 2% exstra in seer tree tier one, might be pretty good as well.

Thoughts?
Stylosh - Jedi Sage
Styloz - Jedi Shadow
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

wwkingms
02.21.2013 , 06:45 AM | #2
so it takes 36 pts to to reach the top skill now?
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Raiq
02.21.2013 , 06:54 AM | #3
yes, but you also have 5 points more so you still have 10 points to put in other trees.
Stylosh - Jedi Sage
Styloz - Jedi Shadow
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

wwkingms
02.21.2013 , 07:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Raiq View Post
yes, but you also have 5 points more so you still have 10 points to put in other trees.
madness/balance still force starved?

i know its early to tell with buggy bolster affects but is it putting out real dmg for once?
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Elvandar
02.21.2013 , 10:27 AM | #5
I've yet to have an oppertunity to test it it in a warzone properly due to all the exploiting, but based on dummies it is doing some impressive numbers now.

AngusFTW
02.21.2013 , 03:19 PM | #6
There looks to be some very nice dps hybrids for sorc/sage in 2.0. My security key is gubbed so i cant go and try any of this and havent tried any pure specs or anything yet but i came up with some potential hybrids on the new tree (sorc one apologies :P) that i think could be very fun in pvp . Potetially you can have both aoe abilitys from both trees and have one of them do near enough the full dmg of a pure spec.

http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-...0000000&ver=20

http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-...0000000&ver=20
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch