Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.0 will... change things.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
2.0 will... change things.
 

Frobington's Avatar


Frobington
02.22.2013 , 08:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
dude 2.0 wanted me to dust of my vanguard too, im like holy **** i need to micro Shoulder cannon andi can fire it whilecced GIMMIE
Spec I will be running in 2.0 v
http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-...2120010&ver=20

Love the changes to High Friction Bolts lol!

aVmuse's Avatar


aVmuse
02.22.2013 , 10:11 PM | #22
that calc is wrong, its only 30% armor pen atm. 100% chance to vent 8 heat/energy though.

Frobington's Avatar


Frobington
02.22.2013 , 10:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
that calc is wrong, its only 30% armor pen atm. 100% chance to vent 8 heat/energy though.
only 30% on the pts?

aVmuse's Avatar


aVmuse
02.22.2013 , 10:59 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Frobington View Post
only 30% on the pts?
yes, and if you read the tooltip on the calc you can spot that the calc itself is broken.

Frobington's Avatar


Frobington
02.22.2013 , 11:18 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
yes, and if you read the tooltip on the calc you can spot that the calc itself is broken.
Well I am very very sad now still some good changes though

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
02.23.2013 , 07:45 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Frobington View Post
Well I am very very sad now still some good changes though
lol i might give tactics a go, since it buffs shoulder cannon a lot , weaving that in b.w ion pulse attacks and before after pulse cannon should do quite a bit of dps

Also if you play your vanguard we can be trooper bros, and blow ppl up in 2 gcds

Frobington's Avatar


Frobington
02.23.2013 , 06:04 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
lol i might give tactics a go, since it buffs shoulder cannon a lot , weaving that in b.w ion pulse attacks and before after pulse cannon should do quite a bit of dps

Also if you play your vanguard we can be trooper bros, and blow ppl up in 2 gcds
Sounds like a plan