Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cathar Coming in 2.0?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gaff
02.20.2013 , 07:03 PM | #1
Just wondering. Personally I found a new race to be the highlight of the expansion and was wondering what the news was.
"You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

lordnortamos
02.20.2013 , 07:31 PM | #2
and the furries start coming
Favorite Star Wars quotes:
1. Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger right now!!!
2. HK-47: Dammit master I am an assassination droid not a dictionary!

Gaff
02.20.2013 , 07:32 PM | #3
Not a furry O.o but thank you for your helpful and relevant response!
"You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

SupremeLegate
02.20.2013 , 07:52 PM | #4
To the best of my knowledge we still don't know when the Cathar are going to be released, other than Soon(tm).

Captian_Jack
02.20.2013 , 07:54 PM | #5
I don't think so. But I hope they come with it.
"We think it's (same-gender romances) part of the expectation of a role-playing game. It's part of the expectation of a BioWare game." --Ray Muzyka, Senior Vice President and Co-founder of BioWare

JediCahlwyn
02.20.2013 , 07:56 PM | #6
They never technically said it would be WITH the expansion.
They also more recently said that it would be a cartel market purchase.
I expect we'll see it around the same time.
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

Swessy
02.20.2013 , 07:58 PM | #7
I would guess there is a reason why cartel market is down during PTS. Cathar will be a cartel market purchase, so even if it isn't mentioned in patch notes, there is still a chance. I have no idea if my suspiscions is valifd or not, but i cross my fingers at least

Gaff
02.20.2013 , 08:22 PM | #8
Ah well. Thanks for the speculations, at least

Elfa
02.20.2013 , 09:14 PM | #9
Don't care how we get them I'm just saving my Sith Warrior for it and I'm impatient.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

JimG
02.21.2013 , 02:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaff View Post
Personally I found a new race to be the highlight of the expansion and was wondering what the news was.
The Cathar have never been tied to the expansion or listed as part of it. They are introducing Cathar through the Cartel Market so they will be released independent of the expansion although they could end up being simultaneous.