Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security key Issue help.

Haruhm
02.20.2013 , 06:27 PM | #1
Can someone help me i can't acces my game because it says the password the mail or the key is not correct i already checked and chenged both the password and the mail and found the security key isnt working anymore, i havent changed anything so i dont know why isnt working anymore, i live in México and its quite expensive for me to call and get no answer at all, so is there a way to fix this? or do i need to wait for you to fix it? or what to do? please help. my e-mail is Unionjack_hrt@hotmail.com

jjmartin
02.20.2013 , 06:29 PM | #2
Same prob here. I'm on the phone with CS (well on hold technically). Must be a big problem, they seem to be pretty backed up.

edit: on hold for 30 minutes now and i'm giving up. enough people must be calling them that they're aware of the problem.

Bodeilla
02.20.2013 , 06:35 PM | #3
I had the same problem last week and called customer service to remove my security key. They wanted to know if I was going to put it back on. Today I thought I would look at the forums to see if it was fixed. Obviously not. No way will I put it back on and then have to wait another hour to take it back off. Bioware needs to fix this.

Calenei
02.20.2013 , 06:35 PM | #4
Same issue here, seems like the security key is broken.
RUH ANTILLES
lNFINITE DARKNESS
Artaio, 55 Vanguard | Calum, 55 Sage
Visit Artaio'S PvP Twitch | Shadowlands, Pot5 and now Wildstar

xomnow
02.20.2013 , 06:46 PM | #5
Just happened to me after patching to play on the PTS. Have any of you here recently patched for the PTS?

galliant
02.20.2013 , 06:51 PM | #6
Same problem with me.
After i patched to 2.0 on PTS i logged on the test server and decided to delete 2 of the chars i had copied. During the deletion of one of them the game froze. I decided to quit and after that i have been trying to connect and call CS with no luck.

Calenei
02.20.2013 , 06:54 PM | #7
exactly the same thing with me when I was patching the PTS.
RUH ANTILLES
lNFINITE DARKNESS
Artaio, 55 Vanguard | Calum, 55 Sage
Visit Artaio'S PvP Twitch | Shadowlands, Pot5 and now Wildstar

Jenzali
02.20.2013 , 07:03 PM | #8
I started downloading the patch for the PTS and then cancelled the download. Now I can no longer log into the game or the website using my security key.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

xomnow
02.20.2013 , 07:05 PM | #9
Ok, so the last several of us have reported the same thing - patching to play on the PTS. Appears perhaps that could be something to look into...

Fatal-N-Felony
02.20.2013 , 07:15 PM | #10
same, right after downloading 2.0 on pts.
can't sign back in
Heffas these days..
Nadd's Sarcophagus survivor