Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tanks!!!

DarthBama
02.20.2013 , 05:29 PM | #1
Coming soon to a Warzone near you. I'm about to do back flips down the hall!

Personal shield generators are now effective against all attacks that deal Energy and Kinetic Damage, rather than just direct weapon attacks.

DarkSaberMaster
02.20.2013 , 05:31 PM | #2
And people complain about hybrid tank Shadows/Assassins in DPS gear now. The whining will be legendary when this goes live.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

funkiestj
02.20.2013 , 05:36 PM | #3
They also changed the guardian DPS (vindicator) 2-piece set bonus so it is not BiS for tanks.

The current DPS 2pc set vindicator bonus is "heal 8% when you friendly leap" and the new one is "Vindicator's Gear 2pc (PVE): Reduces the minimum range of Saber Throw by 10m." Not a huge change but definitely an improvement IMO.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

funkiestj
02.20.2013 , 05:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
They also changed the guardian DPS (vindicator) 2-piece set bonus so it is not BiS for tanks.

The current DPS 2pc set vindicator bonus is "heal 8% when you friendly leap" and the new one is "Vindicator's Gear 2pc (PVE): Reduces the minimum range of Saber Throw by 10m." Not a huge change but definitely an improvement IMO.
EDIT:

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSaberMaster View Post
And people complain about hybrid tank Shadows/Assassins in DPS gear now. The whining will be legendary when this goes live.
In other news, scientist discover that stupid people are stupid and complain a lot ...

DarkSaberMaster
02.20.2013 , 05:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
EDIT:

In other news, scientist discover that stupid people are stupid and complain a lot ...
Ummmm. Who said I was complaining?
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Glower
02.20.2013 , 06:05 PM | #6
LOL, plus "Phase TANK":

Quote:
Shadow
A new ability, Phase Walk, has been added. Phase Walk allows the Shadow to place a mark that can be instantly returned to at a later time, after which Phase Walk goes on cooldown. This ability is usable in stealth mode and trainable at level 51.
Huttball. Anyone?
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg; Dec 2016, livestream: "RNG is exciting"
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

funkiestj
02.21.2013 , 04:47 PM | #7
Ummmm. Who said I was complaining?
maybe, just maybe, I meant the "people who complain about hybrid tanks" ...

jgoldsack
02.21.2013 , 04:52 PM | #8
Should have been like that from the beginning. Made no sense that pvp tank gear had stats that actually were no benefit to pvp.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

http://www.swtor.com/r/ycmWN7 <-- link for some free stuff!

Altheran
02.21.2013 , 04:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBama View Post
Coming soon to a Warzone near you. I'm about to do back flips down the hall!

Personal shield generators are now effective against all attacks that deal Energy and Kinetic Damage, rather than just direct weapon attacks.
Personally I think it should be all direct damage that should be shieldable, but since it has been over a year that this has been asked again and again, I think I won't complain and take it.

I'm considering my Shadow to return to the Tank path. If they screw it again, I quit playing Tank in SWTOR for the rest of my life whatever the upcoming change will appear in the future.

funkiestj
02.21.2013 , 06:00 PM | #10
goodbye tank soresu/unremitting hybrids. unremitting now requires shien form to be active.