Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Power Leveling offered by me.

Knockerz
02.23.2013 , 03:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Viridiana View Post
Lvling in this game is really easy, I have 13 toons and 7 of them are 50 and another 5 are 30+ and I sure as hell wouldn't pay someone to guard me through instances lol.
If only there was an instance like sm in wow, where a high level can gather all in the mobs in the instance in 2-3 pulls and aoe them all down in about 5 minutes. That's how I would power level in wow up to stratholme then underbog ect, which is very efficient. In woltk instance I think it was kingdom some thing can't remember the name of the instance I could make close around 500k-800k xp in nearly clearing the instance. Problem was I would run out of rest xp too quickly and reach the 5 reset instance limit. I don't think flash points in swtor are as effective as wow due to all of the dialogue you have to do where in wow you can gather up all mobs as much as your high level can take and aoe them down once your character can't take it. Killing bosses is also not required.

You generated a lot of gold through this method too, although I generally ignore looting since it slows down the rate at which you earn xp. I also don't bother with gear, which is why some times my lvl 75-78 would still be wearing lvl 20ish gear. This method is super effective at leveling characters for the purpose of multiboxing.

Mackeyla
02.23.2013 , 08:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Viridiana View Post
Yeah its not hard to make money but to keep it if you are buying your skills ect ect, just the fact that he is basically ripping people off to follow them around and kill mobs with them, find some ppl your level and go do the stuff, its super easy and lots of ppl doing it.
Pretty sure someone might pay him to walk their lower level through Chapter 2 on a character they don't want to play just so they can get the buff. I'm not quite that lazy...yet.
~*~Mackayla~*~Mackaela~*~Mackenzi~*~
In my fist there's a song...
Do you want to sing along?

~*~Ascendancy~*~

ssfish
02.23.2013 , 10:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mackeyla View Post
Pretty sure someone might pay him to walk their lower level through Chapter 2 on a character they don't want to play just so they can get the buff. I'm not quite that lazy...yet.
The problem with this, however, is that you can't (or couldn't) get on to Quesh prior to something like level 33. We ran into this when some guild mates tried to plow my sorc through so that I would have all 4 buffs right after the legacy patch.
Lift - Juggernaut Biije - Scoundrel Macana - Sorc
Lifting - Guardian

Mindphaze
02.26.2013 , 05:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
The problem with this, however, is that you can't (or couldn't) get on to Quesh prior to something like level 33. We ran into this when some guild mates tried to plow my sorc through so that I would have all 4 buffs right after the legacy patch.
I did just fine with my agent. Now before that i couldn't do it with my sorcerer. It has something to do with the sorc's story as to why you can't access Quesh under level 33 and it is stupid not being able to.