Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

imps and reps

JouerTue
02.20.2013 , 12:21 PM | #1
i feel like imperials are much more stronger than the republic..and i didn't know where to share my opinion..it takes ages to complete the weekly with 9 wins and i always have to play 4 matches to achieve the daily..i have two 50lvl rep characters but i'll give up and keep levelling my imperials(two also.. at about lvl 30) i'd like to read others' opinions about this..

DrewFromPhilly
02.20.2013 , 12:25 PM | #2
Imperial classes get 10% damage boost because good is dumb.

sphyg
02.20.2013 , 12:26 PM | #3
I think it varies by server. The harbinger is pretty even. I finished my weekly last night on my slinger. So the pubs had a pretty good night. That was complete pugging too. I wasn't grouped with anyone.

Edit - darn autocorrect
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

Locksley
02.20.2013 , 12:28 PM | #4
On the red Eclipse its also even, depends on the time of say to be honest. Both factions have their fair share of "really greens in a wz"........
You will learn your place young one

Delerium (sage), Sophi'e (sorc).Deucalion (guardian), D'ale (Jug).

Belly
02.20.2013 , 12:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Locksley View Post
On the red Eclipse its also even, depends on the time of say to be honest. Both factions have their fair share of "really greens in a wz"........
Freedon Nadd is pretty much this as well.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

sphyg
02.20.2013 , 12:32 PM | #6
What server is the op from?
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

JouerTue
02.20.2013 , 02:34 PM | #7
the red eclipse..i'm not saying that you don't see good players on both factions or naked people on rep side..it's just the skill average that seems a bit unfair sometimes..i've seen amazing defeats on rep side while the other team was playing properly..

MadBernieSkills
02.20.2013 , 03:09 PM | #8
I'm on Jedi Covenant. I just hit 50 with my pub. I've been pugging WZ's for a week and have gone 13-2. I'm not saying that is going to be typical, but it should be clear that there is no imperial advantage on this server. I won more than lost on my way to 50 as well. It was not nearly that lopsided though.

BradTheImpaler
02.20.2013 , 03:29 PM | #9
On The Shadowlands server I remember days when us Imps would constantly win. Lately though, in late-night WZs it seems that the Pubs win more often. There's a lot of complaining about "pre-mades" but unless that means hacking I don't know what that has to do with it.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Tragamite
02.20.2013 , 04:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MadBernieSkills View Post
I'm on Jedi Covenant. I just hit 50 with my pub. I've been pugging WZ's for a week and have gone 13-2. I'm not saying that is going to be typical, but it should be clear that there is no imperial advantage on this server. I won more than lost on my way to 50 as well. It was not nearly that lopsided though.
On Shii-Cho the republic dominated then we got moved to Covenant and Empire ruled. But as the player base improved so did the sides. Now the republic is dominating again but I've been leveling other tons lately so haven't played my 50s that much recently.
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, Skltor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slughter Van DPS 55, Sh-R Sage DPS 55