Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to Armor my Inquisitor

ObsidianVashti
02.20.2013 , 10:39 AM | #1
So I have a level 50 Sith Inquisitor healing spec. Throughout the game I just simply grabbed whatever armor looked best and as long as I didn't die often in my quests I didn't worry so much about my armor. Now being in end game content, armor and etc... can play a big role in your gaming as I've noticed. So I have quite a few questions for anyone patient enough to answer them.

1) What is the difference between orange/purple moddable armor?
2) What is the primary attribute a healer should be concerned with? (I believe Willpower?)
3) How do I know which mods are good for me and which ones I can get rid of?
4) Does your armor matter then, as long as it is moddable? Say are all moddable armors "equal" as long as you put the proper mods in them?
5) I have so many endgame commendations, because I have absolutely no idea where to begin in buying gear/armor with my Daily/Black hole/Tionese/Warzone commendations.

I previously had equipped (I believe it was) Force Mystic MK-2 armor. I finally got enough reputation with the Gree event though and decided to place my mods in Red Scalene armor. I primarily am PvE but like to occasionally compete in PvP.

Ok tell me how much of a noob Iam
Thanks guys!

RendValor
02.20.2013 , 11:33 AM | #2
Run flashpoints for Columi armor, then run Operations for Rakata armor.
Do the weeklies for Black Hole comms, which you use to get Black Hole armor

You want to get armor pieces which have high willpower (high willpower armoring, high willpower mods, low endurance enhancements) and high power/surge with maybe some crit/alacrity thrown in.
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five