Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Terrel - Ninja (Rep)

Ellynia's Avatar


Ellynia
02.19.2013 , 05:18 PM | #1
Just posting as a heads up, did Xeno 16M HM today and this guy Terrel rolled Need (yes, was a PuG so was regular need/greed looting) on Hazmat Force-lord's Focus (don't remember what grade), now bear in mind he's a Jedi Guardian, he then proceeded to try to explain the matter as "I'm focus specced I need it". Willpower, seriously? Anyway I don't have any screenshots to prove this but several members of the Carbonite guild were with him as well as a lot of PUG's that can probably confirm. So please avoid grouping with this idiot, ty ^^

Alepo's Avatar


Alepo
02.20.2013 , 05:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellynia View Post
Just posting as a heads up, did Xeno 16M HM today and this guy Terrel rolled Need (yes, was a PuG so was regular need/greed looting) on Hazmat Force-lord's Focus (don't remember what grade), now bear in mind he's a Jedi Guardian, he then proceeded to try to explain the matter as "I'm focus specced I need it". Willpower, seriously? Anyway I don't have any screenshots to prove this but several members of the Carbonite guild were with him as well as a lot of PUG's that can probably confirm. So please avoid grouping with this idiot, ty ^^
In the future try to get ops leader use Master Loot and just roll over the stuff.
Trott, Blâster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blâstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trâitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

ManimalSan's Avatar


ManimalSan
02.20.2013 , 06:01 AM | #3
When use Master Loot, raid leader takes it all to himself and his friend avoid ROLL

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
02.20.2013 , 06:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ManimalSan View Post
When use Master Loot, raid leader takes it all to himself and his friend avoid ROLL
Can we gather all these "OMG NINJA" threads in one big thread, then delete it?
Ooo

verkerk's Avatar


verkerk
02.20.2013 , 07:00 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Can we gather all these "OMG NINJA" threads in one big thread, then delete it?
this

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Damek
Rebel Dream
ToFN

Memo-'s Avatar


Memo-
02.20.2013 , 07:30 AM | #6
And furthermore, if he really thought a Willpower-Focus was good for his class, he isn't a ninja per ce.
Maliris | Dela-jaakko | Sakkó | Sóppa | Farís | Hedelmâ | Sopraano | Hálal
Rai'chu | Eettinen Luomu | Välí | Véres | Jauhé | Banthan | Bas'so | Seven of-Nine
Haram | Weímar | Ethawn | Kuiva | Altto | Keíno | Luccía | Stilva | Tenorí | Delaráh | Baritoni
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
02.20.2013 , 08:06 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
And furthermore, if he really thought a Willpower-Focus was good for his class, he isn't a ninja per ce.
No, just a retard. not sure what is worst thought.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

Ellynia's Avatar


Ellynia
02.20.2013 , 12:40 PM | #8
Either way would you want to group with him? :P

Also if there was a ninja compilation thread I would've put that there, but nooo, we'll probably be using Master Loot when we next do a semi-PuG raid to be safe, but nothing to be done about it now

Ifrica's Avatar


Ifrica
02.21.2013 , 09:00 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellynia View Post
Either way would you want to group with him? :P

Also if there was a ninja compilation thread I would've put that there, but nooo, we'll probably be using Master Loot when we next do a semi-PuG raid to be safe, but nothing to be done about it now
We had a same issue with Surgok'k, we invited a few pugs and this guardian needed on a shadow piece, our shadow needed too but lost the roll, we asked friendly to provide the item to the designated class, he answered he was going to use it for his alt. Now I admit it was my mistake, was the first time i was leading a raid and i forgot about master loot, so lesson learned, still, it's not really nice to need on pieces for alt/companion while a main character in the raid needs it.
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Pulian Snowdrifter - Sorcerer
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

ManimalSan's Avatar


ManimalSan
02.26.2013 , 09:44 AM | #10
Fully AGREE!