Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What annoy's you the most In PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What annoy's you the most In PvP?

Lionflash
02.19.2013 , 03:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
I'll also add when i play combat/carnage on my sent/mara i hate vgs/pts who pull my target away or jugs/guardians that push my target away mid ravage/master strike they can go to hell.
Lol, I try my best to avoid doing that after having a carnage marauder of my own. I try to be onservant with my Gunslinger and not be so quick on the KB, or my pull with my Vanguard. That Gore>Ravage>Force Scream is beastly...but i've been known to ruin a few ravages time to time. (come on... a channeled melee ability? wth?)

Joesixxpack
02.19.2013 , 03:45 PM | #12
Buddy ***********. To whit: Players that are too self-centered to be a part of even a virtual team, and behave moronically by choice.

This doesn't include player goof ups, different ways of doing things, inexperienced in the game, well intentioned but not too bright, and so forth.

Buddy ****er examples:

- "How could I call inc, I WAS STUNNED you $%^$&%^& idiots!"
- "Lulz sorry I'm AFK all match, busy texting with ma GF."
- Ignore objectives and solo all match, to brag about damage score at end.

PlagaNerezza
02.19.2013 , 03:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lilouk View Post
So yeah, what annoy's you guys the most?

On The red eclipse, it seem's a hell of a lot of imperials really have not got a clue in PvP.

I have been playing since jan or feb last year and today i experienced the worse team i can remember. Not everyone was bad, 2 other guys were trying to play hutball properly, but the rest were extremely dumb!

Running the ball into our half,trying to run through flames with no sort of shield, not passing the ball when nearly dead, just standing around with the ball panicking on what to do next, these are to just name a few.

Civil war, i hate guys who say 'I will defend' then ask for even more guys to help or things like calling incoming only once the turrets are capped.

Novare Coast, this one again, the most annoying thing are people who just leave the turret undefended. I wouldn't mind people switching round, i offer to do it most the time. What i don't like is people getting bored or just being stupid enough to wander off leaving an open target.

Voidstar, Leaving the door undefended, following stealth's while you are un-stealthed to attract the attention of the whole enemy team.

I don't mind the spec's that are OP, that i can play fine with, what really annoy's me is people not even trying and just derping around like idiot's.

So what annoy's people the most?
Bubblestun
Smash Spec as is.

What I like the best about PvP:
Huttball
Ability to now Create viable pvp alts of different classes to play (Way better gear gap now).

I've really enjoyed just playing some of the other spec's and classes. Its keeping me engaged just being able to level alts and being semi competitive in PVP. What I would love is that you could transfer relics, implants, ears to legacy alts. The previous model felt like a never ending ride to get gear and once you hit the end you did not want to do it over. I like playing my alts now with more frequency and more fun factor to trying a different character.
Judust Jax
7 days of free subscription! A free server transfer! + More Goodies!
New & Returning Players. Give a Click and Get a Click!
http://www.swtor.com/r/zTCMYK!

Aarchaelen
02.19.2013 , 03:48 PM | #14
My biggest issue: is losing to a team because they have members who se hacks in the game: for example: Speed Hacks.

I have seen so many different cheats used now it's rediculous and pathetic that people need those in order to win. I have seen someone insta-cap a turret on Civil War (***, how does one do that?!?!) running faster than Force Speed on an Inquisitor/Consular permanently. Seriously?

Bioware needs to figure out a way to start detecting and eliminating players that use hacks instead of pureply relying on people to report the bastards or use Fraps to ge the "evidence" needed!

Otherwise, I second all the other irritations everyone else has posted so far.

UGLYMRJ
02.19.2013 , 04:01 PM | #15
The other thing that really annoys me in PvP is people who clearly don't understand the game mechanics and call them hacks instead.

Not to say there aren't any... but there are definitely hardly any. I've put in a ridiculous amount of time into this game and never once seen anything that without a doubt I would call a hack.

I see plenty of bugs though, no resolve and CC not taking effect (Not unstoppable or entrench) and I also see a lot of abilities like interceding to a stealther, carnage predation back to back or stacked with sprint, overload working through force shroud being misunderstood. Etc...

criminalheretic
02.19.2013 , 04:06 PM | #16
People who don't run ahead of me when I have the ball in Huttball.

Followed closely by people who run too far ahead of me when I have the ball in Huttball.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Noreik
02.19.2013 , 04:06 PM | #17
Incorrect use of apostrophes.

UGLYMRJ
02.19.2013 , 04:08 PM | #18
People who quote an entire wall of text in the forums...

PlagaNerezza
02.19.2013 , 04:17 PM | #19
I'll also add when i play combat/carnage on my sent/mara i hate vgs/pts who pull my target away or jugs/guardians that push my target away mid ravage/master strike they can go to hell.
This is the best complaint ever. Force pushes wave followed by a hey don't pull my target.

You have a 30m leap and someone is assisting you DPS the target and your mad.

So someone pushed the enemies away from the target and then the other guy pulled the target towards the team to kill said target.

ZOMG I have to target switch! You know you could push the nearby healer and immediately leap to the guy that got pulled and play team play instead of worrying about padding your stats on a kill that is now going to happen for your team and place you a step closer to defending/capturing an objective. Just saying.
Judust Jax
7 days of free subscription! A free server transfer! + More Goodies!
New & Returning Players. Give a Click and Get a Click!
http://www.swtor.com/r/zTCMYK!

Stealios
02.19.2013 , 04:25 PM | #20
Happened to me a few times today. Some dumb shadow decided it was better to let our enemies live, by pulling/pushing a total of 10 enemies out of my masterstrikes..

Also republic pugs on TRE seem to have lost their brain as much as the imperials have.
At this point it's literally a 50/50 gamble whether you win or not based on IQ of the pugs.
Stelios - Sentinel
<Nostrum Dolus>
<Tomb of Freedon Nadd>