Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire 'suck pvp hours' never ends now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Empire 'suck pvp hours' never ends now?

Evolixe
02.21.2013 , 07:21 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
4am what timezone? I always see the same group of imps v a diff bunch of pugs every night, with maybe 3exceptions at that time
What? You mean you get grouped up with the same people? No wonder.. you get out, and queue up again at the same time.

There aren't enough groups to support variety. But there are still alot more bad imp players online than there are bad rep players online at those hours.
Evolixe Twitch Exilove

Aragost
02.21.2013 , 07:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
What? You mean you get grouped up with the same people? No wonder.. you get out, and queue up again at the same time.

There aren't enough groups to support variety. But there are still alot more bad imp players online than there are bad rep players online at those hours.
I meant the same group of reps, but my keyboard felt like being a **** and putting the wrong word in
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

Barabaszz
02.22.2013 , 04:18 PM | #23
When you que WZ solo you can always help your self a little bit to win beafore start.
This wont give you 100 % win but it gives you bigger chances to win.
I am playing both WZ - 49 and 50 lvls and i got like 50% wins. including many very close maches.
PowerTech lvl 41 - Zapalnik
curently on mysterius space ship in business and WZ
Bodyguard lvl 50 - Barabasz
curently on WZ

hallucigenocide
02.25.2013 , 02:29 PM | #24
sometimes you just got to wonder what's going on on the imp side.. like a few minutes ago i joined a VS and everything seemed to go well... until half our team just up and left.. i mean ***? got something against winning?
Vehm.

Evolixe
02.26.2013 , 02:29 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
sometimes you just got to wonder what's going on on the imp side.. like a few minutes ago i joined a VS and everything seemed to go well... until half our team just up and left.. i mean ***? got something against winning?
If it was a premade group, maybe something came up?

If I'm playing with a group of guildies and we get called for RWZ i'm not going to play out a 20 minute game either.
Evolixe Twitch Exilove

LittleLummo
02.26.2013 , 06:15 AM | #26
I know from levelling my sorc that Imp lowbies are horrendous atleast
Zav'ii/Lamare\Caidan|Ixium/Xav'ii\Sabbi
DRAMA|Coral

hallucigenocide
02.26.2013 , 10:49 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
If it was a premade group, maybe something came up?

If I'm playing with a group of guildies and we get called for RWZ i'm not going to play out a 20 minute game either.
it's possible but they didnt seem like a premade group. and it's not very uncommon that after the first person leaves for whatever reason others follow..

anywho imps seem terribad atm since i've came back.. but that might have had something to do with the gree event because before i took a break it was pretty even.
Vehm.

atroxlol
02.26.2013 , 11:38 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LittleLummo View Post
I know from levelling my sorc that Imp lowbies are horrendous atleast
Thats lies.
I win most of my lowbies imp games, with a veeery high winning ratio.
last night we made a 4man group and we steamrolled all night long until we got bored and went to 50's.
lost a couple of games in 20 games. ish.

BUT then again, everything is possible.. u could just been in a very unlucky group multiple times.
imps are getting better since a week or so, much much better even at 50's.
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

aleksandar_bf
02.26.2013 , 04:14 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by atroxlol View Post
Thats lies.
I win most of my lowbies imp games, with a veeery high winning ratio.
last night we made a 4man group and we steamrolled all night long until we got bored and went to 50's.
lost a couple of games in 20 games. ish.
I just played 20 lowbie wz and i won in 17 .. lol .. something is really wrong whit imp side
Sponsored by Karagga
Acco - Vanguard - Tactics
TOFN

MidichIorian
02.26.2013 , 11:11 PM | #30
I can only remember losing one lowbie game, as a pub, in the last couple of days. It was ironically a game in which all my team mates were of a respectable level, earlier today. Funny when we had just steamrolled with four level 14's in the two previous games. So much for level meaning anything. That said, the majority of pubs arent that great either but they tend to do less stupid crap. I mean, you can be a horrible DPS and still be a good team mate by simply being in the right spot at the right time.

On my main server it's the complete opposite, or atleast was (it's a bit more balanced now), and it made it impossible to play as a pub. I've always prefered the goodie two-shoes pub classes so I'm glad I finally get to play one without throwing a minor fit in ever game.

/Flux sister