Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire 'suck pvp hours' never ends now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Empire 'suck pvp hours' never ends now?

tatatan
02.19.2013 , 08:27 AM | #1
As the grey secant event started last week, i noticed that in normal PvP there is influx (flood) of new players in recruit gear to such degree, that from 8 ppl 6 are rookies with 14-17k hp.
Past week my 25.5 k hp tank didnt finish weekly, since i didnt win 9 times (lack of healers) - i didnt go out of my ways on this though, just completed daily and moved on. I was able to complete weekly with my EWH geared op healer though. Healer can make difference. But it was pretty hard too.

This sunday, afternoon, i wasnt able to win any WZ, not even with my healer, since ppl were virtually 'melting' in front of my eyes and not even my 'op' spammable surgical probe wasn't gonna save the day.

So in the end, i ditched my 2 geared chars and pulled recruit sniper. And for rest of weekend, i didn't care, as far as we held at least one node
Tried to play today again - again same, starts to drive me crazy.

What happend? Where is all the experienced Imps? Dammit.

DarthClarky
02.19.2013 , 08:39 AM | #2
Lol its the same both sides trust me.
The Red Eclipse
Joytex,Juglor,Relisher,Valkuss

Yizza,Trixxa,Sixa,Banthapoo,Clarkuss

tonooo
02.19.2013 , 08:58 AM | #3
Well this game is slowly dying and good players have already stopped playing.

You might win more games if you play at night.

RikuvonDrake
02.19.2013 , 09:00 AM | #4
I guess most people are on Ilum

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

atroxlol
02.19.2013 , 09:19 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tonooo View Post
Well this game is slowly dying and good players have already stopped playing.

You might win more games if you play at night.

i HIGLY disagree with that...the game has been revamped big time and i really appreciate the new effort to improve gameplay and such, i also understand that such a new games takes time to get fixed on some bugs/problems/balance

I also disagree with your second thing.
playing at night is very bad for imp side so far, cos most of the good rep players play at night after midnight as anybody could tell you.
try play early afternoon or early evening, there is were most of good imp players play and ive notice a huge increment on my winning streaks at that time.
but yea, this recruit geared ppl has to gear up and they will eventually so dont bother too much and lets all have more patience with this guys. most of them are alts anyways so who is playing them is an experienced pvpers anyways.dont understimate them
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

Imbik
02.19.2013 , 09:54 AM | #6
Same ratio of good players was there when the game started. Just the most of that people in wz are tards and mor*ns . U must accept that, u cant change it.
Palino TOFN

DarthClarky
02.19.2013 , 12:13 PM | #7
The Red Eclipse
Joytex,Juglor,Relisher,Valkuss

Yizza,Trixxa,Sixa,Banthapoo,Clarkuss

Evolixe
02.19.2013 , 02:50 PM | #8
Late night it's really aweful. But throughout the day it isn't that bad.

Still more than enough to rather team up with friends/guildies though.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

tonooo
02.19.2013 , 08:34 PM | #9
Republic side doing weekly means 7-10 games.
Imperial side doing weekly means 1-3 days of hard work and trying your best to carry 7ppl.

And this is by solo queue. I have 5 imperial toons and there is no way that i do weekly with every char. It was different when i played rankeds imperial side but i only play solo queue and it is brutal.

Both side have bad players but atleast most of republic players are wearing decent gear and UNDERSTAND english. That i can't say about most of imperial players.

tatatan
02.20.2013 , 01:40 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by tonooo View Post
Republic side doing weekly means 7-10 games.
Imperial side doing weekly means 1-3 days of hard work and trying your best to carry 7ppl.

And this is by solo queue. I have 5 imperial toons and there is no way that i do weekly with every char. It was different when i played rankeds imperial side but i only play solo queue and it is brutal.

Both side have bad players but atleast most of republic players are wearing decent gear and UNDERSTAND english. That i can't say about most of imperial players.
Ystday evening i got partied up with 3 other ppl (not guilded, just assembled, aka 'premade') all good players in EWH gear. Then i was able to finish my weekly in one evening wiht my operative.
But to Q. alone these days is meaningless (unless you dont mind afk standing at one captured node)...
As someone noted, hopefully those recruits will get at least some WH parts in next month, otherwise we're screwed