Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wrapped In Darkness (IC)

jediashnoe
02.22.2013 , 06:45 PM | #11
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Canino
02.23.2013 , 06:37 AM | #12
Risec tuned in time to hear something- only to see a grenade flying towards him. "Schutta.", he whispered. Suddenly survival took action. He dove to the left, actually into the horde of infected. On the ground, he leaped up and kicked out- striking two infected and sending them flying towards the grenade. As it landed he continued to run until it finally exploded- and he slid inside his cell grabbing a pistol, loaded this time, and stopped, kneeling at the foot of the bed. The explosion rippled across the room sending fire and a massive shock-wave to even the farthest reaches of the room. Infected and prisoner alike were killed instantly and the fighting almost ended. But then the moans of even MORE infected began to rise- and the moans were loud and getting louder!

Risec began searching for cover but couldn't find any. " More are coming!!" , he screeched, alerting any survivors- maybe less than five people- that this wasn't the end.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Lucifersfinest
02.24.2013 , 12:58 PM | #13
"This Is Zusat, Zusat Artisan, is anyone there?" he asked into his mic, whatever has happened couldn't have killed everyone right? he approached the warzone again, getting a bit close but still being in cover, he noticed how the side he entered on was unrelenting, there was no plan, "This isn't how the empire fight," he mumbled to himself, and the fact that some of them were bloody, He took out his carbine and shot at a helmet-less attacker, he hit him directly in the head, he secretly praised himself because he hit one of them, as he took more shots, some had full suits of armor on like him, blasters wouldn't help. they luckily hadn't noticed him, too pre-occupied with the imperials, he grabbed his stun baton, and shocked another infected officer, he would have hit a trooper, but the armor don't conduct electricity, he then ran for the imperial side, and dove over the barrier, he hit the ground hard, "Zusat Artisan, reporting for duty." he said with a wild grin under his helmet,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Scutum
02.25.2013 , 01:55 AM | #14
The death toll was rising on both sides, but the only one that would win in the end was the infected if they continued fighting. So many prisoners and guards were dead already, with the infected having got both sides by surprise. Suddenly in the middle of the fight a single grenade went off, sending a shockwave through the area strong enough to knock almost everyone down. When the dust cleared, the body parts of those unlucky enough to get caught in the blast were scattered everywhere, and the fighting seemed to cease if only for a moment as both prisoner and guard fled to find protection.

The only ones that weren't seeking shelter were the infected, who now had enough numbers to overwhelm the weakened on both sides. They began walking through the cloud of dust caused by the grenade, one by one and covered in the blood of those around them, as the surveyed the carnage with an obvious sense of pleasure at seeing all of the death. Their moans of madness began echoing throughout the cell block as Zaltura and the other nearby survivors got back onto their feet, but once someone screamed about more of them coming the infected let out their own screams in response before charging towards the whoever they spotted first in the hopes of fulfilling their murderous desires.

"We need to fall back!" Konar, Zaltura's cellmate and former special forces soldier, yelled to whoever could hear him, "Get behind this door right now!"

The large man grabbed Zlaltura's arm before moving towards the back of the guard's break room, where two large door panels could be closed to seal the back room off from the rest of the block. It served as the guard's panic room in case of a riot, and now it would serve as their only protection. Zaltura and Konar grabbed the handle on each door panel and began pushing it closed, hoping that any other survivors could make it into the room before they closed it.

"Hurry up!"
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

Scutum
02.25.2013 , 01:55 AM | #15
The imperial sergeant in charge of the assembly room smirked before saluting the newcomer. He would need as many guns as possible on his side in this fight, and the young man had the spunk of a good soldier.

"Welcome aboard Artisan. We're facing bad odds here, so I need you to be brave and keep up the fire on those traitors."

"They're not traitors sergeant. They're insane." An imperial scientist spoke from the corner of the room in order to avoid getting into the fight. The sergeant despised his cowardice, but knew that he was too important to let die. "You need to understand that these men must have been infected, and they're only salvation is a quick death. Now hurry this up so I can get back into the lab and try to figure out what went wrong."

The sergeant spit on the ground in contempt at the scientists lack of empathy. These men had been under his command for a long time before being transferred to this ship, so to simply brush them aside as infected and kill them was something that would take some time to stomach...even if it had to be done. He whistled for his second-in-command, a young woman with a shaved head and a long scar going down the side of her face, and in record time she was at his side.

"Lance corporal Elise, please take the young Artisan and another soldier of your choosing to break through the enemy line and try to find other survivors to bring here. We might be able to use them to get to the lab."

Elise simply nodded before pointing for Zusat and another soldier to follow her, "Follow me when the opening presents itself. If you fall behind I will leave you to die, and if you disobey my orders I will kill you myself, is that clear?"

Right then the sergeant threw their only smoke grenade at the enemy group, and as it sprayed out its contents the team opened fire to give the small team the distraction they needed to escape. When the enemy line was well covered in smoke, she turned to the two young men with her usual all-business glare.

"We're dash through their lines and make a break for it. Now let's go!" She immediately broke into a sprint towards the smoke, knowing that Zusat Artisan and the other soldier would be right behind her.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
02.25.2013 , 02:45 AM | #16
Sarena was knocked to the floor by flying body parts as the grenade explode, she was a little dazed as she got up. Then some one ran towards her, she new him but he did not know her. She quickly fired her pistol, hitting him stright between the eye`s. Then she turned and ran, seeing open door ran through it. The new room had less people in, some one checked her over and said She clean, get over their! Then she did as she was told, she could see two people keeping the door open letting people in. She how long they could do that for, until the monster`s came. She ready herself incase some said, they where not clean.

Lucifersfinest
02.25.2013 , 03:45 AM | #17
Stood from the ground, spat on the ground, he thought he saw a hint of blood, probably from the fall, he shrugged it off and ran through the smoke after the woman, she had been pretty, and a bit blood thirsty, just the right girl for him, "Survivors? in cell block C may be a start, or maybe the mess hall, then again we may be walking into the infected grasps, but, they bleed, so they do die,"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

jediashnoe
02.25.2013 , 11:37 AM | #18
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Canino
02.25.2013 , 07:47 PM | #19
Risec had barely had time to recover from the first explosion when a thick smoke began covering the room. He attempted to see through, but the fog was to thick and it spread too quickly. Just before his sight was completely obscured though, he caught a glimpse of a survivor killing multiple infected. In that instant he tried to lock in that location in the room and Risec set of, leaving his cell to try to find that survivor. Through the fog and haze, he began to make his way to the survivor. After a minute or so, he finally reached a wall and saw a ladder. He put his pistol in his mouth, and grabbed the rungs. When he finally reached the top, he stared at the women, and began speaking. "Your not going to kill me right? Cause' I could use some help. I'm only so good."
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

jediashnoe
02.25.2013 , 11:06 PM | #20
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony