Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A suggestion about bubble stuns/smashers on RWZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
A suggestion about bubble stuns/smashers on RWZ

TheHybris
02.18.2013 , 11:58 PM | #21
Don't think taking out two problems of the many others that are out there is gonna solve anything. Sages without their own stun bubble lose part of their defense, and a good player with almost any class can be scarier than a smasher.

Anyway, Coral votes no.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

Shazzarr
02.19.2013 , 01:05 AM | #22
Say NO to such discrimination! I agree with dhaimata, Gerikke smells

But seriously, are bubble specs that frustrating?

P.s. happy valentines day dhaimata <3

Verill
02.19.2013 , 01:26 AM | #23
Dhaima is pretty correct. Sages will be eaten alive.... or dead.
Verill - Sentinel - Coral - TOFN

Leafy_Bug
02.19.2013 , 03:41 AM | #24
This agreement will not be accepted so do not bother with it. How many times have I been told when we wanted to queue for ranked 'stahp! what are you doing?? where are your bubble stunners?? Where are your smashers??' In any case, BioWare will do the required modifications and all the major pvp guilds will reroll the next fotm. Nice initiative, wait until then.

atroxlol
02.19.2013 , 04:07 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Yullix View Post
Stunbubbles are fine l2kite.
lul

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

snerror
02.19.2013 , 04:50 AM | #26
I aggree with this proposition, it should make the game more playable and more fun. Anyway op I suggest you edit your post or make a new one and put some real valid statements also make a list of guilds that use RWZ and see who of them are up for this idea and who are against. As far as I saw in the comments

Quote: Originally Posted by TheHybris View Post
Don't think taking out two problems of the many others that are out there is gonna solve anything. Sages without their own stun bubble lose part of their defense, and a good player with almost any class can be scarier than a smasher.

Anyway, Coral votes no.
So Coral said no. They were always a gay guild so I wouldn't worry about them.

Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
u dont get the point.

we just can enjoy the game much more without it, and not being fustrated 0-24.

so white noise is a no.
ACE is a yes.

waiting for Harbingers (i quess yes), coral, impulse, MVP
Ace is yes
White noise no

Harva posted names of RWZ teams that are the following
ACE - yes
Coral - no
Harbinger
Impulse
MVPs
White Noise - no

So you have 3 more guild to w8 for votes, I also want to inform you that Living Force will be joining RWZ this or the next week and you have our vote, we want to make this game fun for everyone and not a lolsmash/stun fest. So i suggest we all make some rules about RWZ and make a descend thread were someone could take you seriously.

Evolixe
02.19.2013 , 04:53 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by snerror View Post
So Coral said no. They were always a gay guild so I wouldn't worry about them.
I don't think you quite get it. Neither do a few others as it seems though.. this will ONLY work if each and every top pvp guild obeys the rule at all times. Which is unreal and I don't see it happening. Voting therefore.. is completely pointless.
Evolixe Twitch Exilove

snerror
02.19.2013 , 04:57 AM | #28
I always have faith in diplomacy people can be reasonable, RWZ players are the elites in this game, not 12yo children who only want to win. More guilds will be joining the RWZ if we make some ground rules, most of them are afraid of not getting smashed into oblivion with 8k crit smash

Never_Hesitate
02.19.2013 , 05:02 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
Since i saw there are a lot of other servers, where the factor rwz teams agreed, they dont use any BUBBLE sorc at all
Ban all the sorcs from rwz.
waiting for ...

Evolixe
02.19.2013 , 05:05 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by snerror View Post
I always have faith in diplomacy people can be reasonable, RWZ players are the elites in this game, not 12yo children who only want to win. More guilds will be joining the RWZ if we make some ground rules, most of them are afraid of not getting smashed into oblivion with 8k crit smash
I think the fact that I do not have faith in this "solution" should've told you enough already ;(
Evolixe Twitch Exilove