Fix the hacking/exploit problem!!!

SithScorp

I am getting tired of hackers and exploiters getting away with stealing matches.

YOU NEED TO PUT SOMETHING INTO PLACE THAT WILL RAISE RED FLAGS WHEN THERE ARE BIG DIFFERENCES IN STATS IN MATCHES!!!

I am geared in WH/EWH Vindicator gear and am full rage spec. I went through the entire cycle of breaks, bleeds, stacking offense bonus on the same guy and NOTHING!!!! He had 250 expertise!!! ***!!!

Between that and the lag spikes that only seem to be experienced by 1 team in the match...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AS A DEV TEAM?!?!?!?! ARE YOU ACTUALLY MONITORING ANYTHING THAT SEEMS STATISTICALLY INCONSISTENT?

I know you made the notices/warnings, but NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to use anything "statistically consistent" when there is such a huge skill gap involved.

Are you sure it's hacks or is there a possibilty that you're just not very good at this game?

No offense intended, but I have yet to see a skilled player make a complaint about getting out DPS'd or healed because of hacks.

Does not sound like a hack there bud. I ahve played since launch and enountered very few hacks, but alot of people crying about them.

I got called out for using a "hack" when my agent was moving fast, but in reality i have the ability to use cloak out of stealth and than increases your speed, so not a hack..just working as intended.

Try playing all the other classes to get a better understanding of how the enemy works.