Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Idea for new Warzone!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Idea for new Warzone!!

Kimdar
02.18.2013 , 01:00 PM | #1
I think that you guys at Bioware need to start putting new wzs on different planets like Jedi temple for the void star wz or create anew warzone on kasheeyk (spelling) in the wookies tree villages up in the trees!

Does anyone else have a good location that would be fun?
Life Is Not Fair, So Get Over It!!

Arlanon
02.18.2013 , 01:01 PM | #2
how about on the wookie one everyone fights on a rope bridge and gets pushed off and dies over and over

SOULCASTER
02.18.2013 , 01:09 PM | #3
Or Mustafar, we can fight on rocky cliffs and push each other into the lava
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/Cidxgaming
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!

UGLYMRJ
02.18.2013 , 01:09 PM | #4
Tattooine, CTF... with a giant sarlacc in the middle as a trap, have it in the middle as a choke point and an area that all flag carriers have to pass through. Or at least limit the options around this area.

Have the sarlacc with the potential to grab players with the tentacles and drag them in.

Memo-
02.18.2013 , 01:22 PM | #5
A famous idea somewhere on these lines are Huttball maps. MRJ's Tatooine-CTF with a Sarlacc Pit -hazard was what I personally "fantasized" about a Tatooine-based Huttball map. One of the hazards would be the Sarlacc Pit, ideally in the middle in the map.
Sakkó | Sóppa | Rai'jin | Jauhé | Banthan | Farís | Hedelmâ | Sopraano | Hálal
Rai'chu | Eettinen Luomu | Bas'so | Seven of-Nine | Maliris | Dela-jaakko | Välí | Véres
Haram | Weímar | Altto | Keíno | Baritoni | Luccía | Stilva | Tenorí | Delaráh | Ethawn | Kuiva
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy

Ronyo
02.18.2013 , 01:44 PM | #6
In my personal opinion I would like to see something more like what LotRO had for PvP; zone based with capture points. Each capture point was stocked with NPCs and there were quests that offered rewards for taking a capture point. Once held the point would remain under control until the opposing faction took it back. Holding capture points came with rewards such as increasing experience gained for the side that held the majority of the points as well as unlocking additional "defense" quests at each capture point to make it more difficult for the other faction to take it back. Zone wide pvp can work, there simply needs to be rewards (or a reason) for people to do it.

BigSkill
02.18.2013 , 01:45 PM | #7
Why all the people focus on those wz.... thats boring after a while.
Create objetive to take and control defended by npc, with possibility to conquer them,in every planet, so the lag can be spread out everywhere, and the pvp will be everywhere.....
At the end there must be a reason for being in a PvP server compared a PvE No?
But BW dont listen so is just a lost of time.
AXIS of Blood