Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missil -- Ninja looter

ManimalSan
02.20.2013 , 06:05 AM | #11
Lady is YOU, so if this guy so perfect, then he should fix his mistakes. But while is Rat Looter.

HugoBendtsen
02.23.2013 , 07:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ManimalSan View Post
Lady is YOU, so if this guy so perfect, then he should fix his mistakes. But while is Rat Looter.
stop crying

you will get alot higher dmg increase if you spend your time binding your keys and learn how to use them, than whining on the foums about a minor statloss

A clicker

In 2013 ...ahahahaa

Aragost
02.23.2013 , 02:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by HugoBendtsen View Post
stop crying

you will get alot higher dmg increase if you spend your time binding your keys and learn how to use them, than whining on the foums about a minor statloss

A clicker

In 2013 ...ahahahaa
Its not clicking, its playing your toon in HM.
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

ellrochell
02.24.2013 , 01:45 AM | #14
I don't understand why people just troll issues like this, happened to me a couple of time so would be nice to know in future who not to raid with.

ManimalSan
02.26.2013 , 09:38 AM | #15
HugoBensen, is this theme USE KEYBINDINGS? I think NO, lol. and if you troll in 1st and then read, then go to school. it's only your own problem, not mine.
Well, if Bioware not prevent this behavors, then i will take ALL gear and resources by Master looter in future for all my 5 chars and their comps and all my guildmembers and friends, until this will not breakes by Bioware's EULA.