Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The False Emperor question.

LifeVirus
02.18.2013 , 08:40 AM | #1
For the life of me, I can't seem to find a name for the song that is playing in the background throughout the majority of this instance. It's nothing particularly epic, I'm just curious.

thomasbaxter
02.19.2013 , 08:40 AM | #2
It not the same one they use for the defeat of a legend from revenge of the sith? (sad melody with choir all singing)

Spoiler

and if not, what is that score called anyone?

LifeVirus
02.21.2013 , 01:41 AM | #3
Not the epic battle music, the trumpet heavy tune that almost sounds like a march.

TralyanSavo
02.21.2013 , 01:59 AM | #4
Are you are looking for "Battle of Heroes?" It sounds kinda different in the game than it does on the soundtrack but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW-E0dOfdoc
Ryaffil (Shadow Tank, Main) - Ryaffia (Guardian) - Odinsun (Sentinel) - Mintass (Commando) - Ryaffam (Gunslinger)
Tralyan (Sorcerer) - Echeara (Juggernaut) - Cran (Mercenary) - Zobess (Operative)
Death Mark - The Shadowlands

thomasbaxter
02.21.2013 , 01:00 PM | #5
U tried 'Shazam' ing it? As dumb as that sounds it works if the theme is on any published CD usually. It told me all the tracks from my old Sega CD collection and the 7th guest lol. When is it played exactly and i'll give it a shot?

LifeVirus
02.22.2013 , 10:59 PM | #6
It actually plays on most flashpoints, when you aren't fighting a boss.

LifeVirus
02.22.2013 , 11:16 PM | #7
I linked the wrong video

LifeVirus
02.22.2013 , 11:42 PM | #8
Anybody just passing through with an answer?

LifeVirus
02.23.2013 , 09:49 AM | #9
For those on the edges of your seats, I found what I was looking for after combing through movie soundtracks.

http://youtu.be/eYgc-kKhEnU?t=1m13s