Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ Against Into Darkness [video]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
RWZ Against Into Darkness [video]

BraaxusKun
02.18.2013 , 07:02 AM | #1

MusicRider
02.18.2013 , 08:01 AM | #2
hi. Can you please tell me the name of the second song? Thanks.

UGLYMRJ
02.18.2013 , 11:41 AM | #3
We look forward to seeing you guys in the queue... I'll make sure to stream you guys "regulating our egos".

paowee
02.18.2013 , 12:37 PM | #4
I like how KunGaming (well it looks like they are Into the Darkness now) have aroused people on our server forums. lol Wish I had more time to watch PvP streams after work.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

mrekxxx
02.18.2013 , 12:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BraaxusKun View Post
too much backpedaling, why? ... but thats ok, but when i see in the ranked team sorcerer casting lightning strike or mercenary i know something is wrong in enemy team ...

cycao
02.18.2013 , 01:02 PM | #6
Must be drunk at work, I swore I saw a deception AND madness sin on that other team.

UGLYMRJ
02.18.2013 , 01:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Must be drunk at work, I swore I saw a deception AND madness sin on that other team.
Into the Darkness is one of the lesser rated guilds on our server who are still working on being a competitor. This thread is just another guild in the same boat pumping their e-peen after the two guilds have been talking trash back and forth.

Spoiler

cycao
02.18.2013 , 01:07 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Into the Darkness is one of the lesser rated guilds on our server who are still working on being a competitor. This thread is just another guild in the same boat pumping their e-peen after the two guilds have been talking trash back and forth.

Spoiler
Another reason I am enjoying being unguilded is not worrying about anything rateds anymore and the possibility of drama that follows.

General_Aldo
02.18.2013 , 01:55 PM | #9
This video was about 2 of the worst guilds on server.

Sathid
02.18.2013 , 01:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
This video was about 2 of the worst guilds on server.
You cant say that,for one many guilds have only dabbled in RWZ's and many are waiting for the regular season to start,,,Plus the so called top guilds all use Bubble stuns etc and i hate to suggest it but Macro's (That is what i have witnessed) but in the end let's wait and see what happens as more start showing up.

EDIT:I do not belong to this guild by the way but did enjoy the vid.