Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This will be my second post of all time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
This will be my second post of all time

Dacorianton
02.18.2013 , 08:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by rlamela View Post
cheating and exploits dont say everytime you get beat someone cheated and exploited. Im sure it happens. But I will bet my first born son that out of every 100 times I hear someone cry cheat or hack 99 times it wasnt. Just saying get over it the other team was more then likely better.

Jenna'syyde
I also said, "There is also an increase of "=more good pvpers" after "more pvpers" excuse my lack of concern for the e-pride of others. It doesnt disvalidate my OP however because its SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS when a loss is just a loss or when it is exploitin"

I know what's a fair win and what's not, I'll take your firstborn son now, ill rename him roflcoptor and zoom him around my home, please insert foot in mouth sir, the pvp I engage in isn't such that I'm ignorant of abilities or skill, /love

Your kids new father

rlamela
02.18.2013 , 08:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacorianton View Post
I also said, "There is also an increase of "=more good pvpers" after "more pvpers" excuse my lack of concern for the e-pride of others. It doesnt disvalidate my OP however because its SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS when a loss is just a loss or when it is exploitin"

I know what's a fair win and what's not, I'll take your firstborn son now, ill rename him roflcoptor and zoom him around my home, please insert foot in mouth sir, the pvp I engage in isn't such that I'm ignorant of abilities or skill, /love

Your kids new father
clearly you don''t... just saying. If I had a nickel foe everytime I saw some one cry hack/cheat and it wasn't an actual hack/cheat I'd have retired already. And you can have the bastard (kids are expensive)

Caeliux
02.18.2013 , 08:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Arutar View Post
People occasionally lag, but this on its own is no proof for hacking / cheating
I will leave this here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHfG0ruuUOk

Have a good day.

TalkingDinosaur
02.18.2013 , 08:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
I'm guessing you're on POT5 OP
You probably hit the nail on the head.