Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Random WZ premades on TOFN

Evolixe
02.18.2013 , 09:18 AM | #21
Faction doesn't matter. It's just as bad on the Republic side of things as they are on the Empire.

Anyone claiming otherwise is full of bias.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Jrmngndr
02.18.2013 , 09:25 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by atroxlol View Post
I dont really like this, i like sticking to one side even if im constantly losing and raging like a mosquito.
swapping to the winning side is never the right solution.
Like ive say, rerolling is not what im looking for.
Then, this,
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post
Just wait 5-10 min like someone said earlier!
Drakeld | Malygris | Jormungandr
The Tchazzar Legacy

Quantemoq
02.18.2013 , 09:25 AM | #23
you know what's really unfair , if you are a bad player with crap gear, you have a 100% chance to be with a crap player in your team. so unbalanced!

Zagrak
02.18.2013 , 09:28 AM | #24
Are you seriously expecting most pugs not to be terribad?

The whole reason people queue in premades is to have as few pugs as possible on their team, its the same on both sides no matter what you want to believe, the chances of having no heals or terrible dps is the same if youre imp or rep. Only real solution is to accept it and either make a premade yourself or queue solo with no expectations. I queue solo often enough myself but if I am queueing solo I'm always assuming its gonna be a bad team as opposed to a good team and thats basically all you can do

Aaren
02.18.2013 , 09:53 AM | #25
Just to clarify, my point is (as a lot of ppl already pointed out) that these are NOT imp problems but GENERAL problems which are exactly the same for both factions. We have the same share of clueless and/or undergeared people. If those people took the time to become familiar with some basic rules for organized PvP, it would attenuate frustration, theirs and yours. (Again, I'm not talking about the rather rare occasions of facing double-premades or being grped with 7 15k oneshots.)
You want suggestions, some more off the top of my head:
Augment your gear ffs, do some dailies if necessary (Even if you are going to swap stuff soon, it's common decency)
Get used to keybinds as soon as possible, only a few at a time (can't stress this one enough)
Your first bind will be: PASS THE HUTTBALL!
Don't stay in packs against smash warriors
Use your interrupts at all
Then: use your interrupts on heals/cc (preferably not the last tick of healing trance etc...)
Dont walk onto the fire pad (ballcarrier or not) without ccbreak/godmode cd up or full resolve (note to self)
Do not fill the opposing carriers resolve bar with pointless cc (mezz while 4 ppl hit him etc.) thus preventing your mates from gripping him
If you have one: USE YOUR DISPEL ON MATES/YOURSELF! (Unbelievable how few players actually do that...)
Don't break 8 sec cc with pointless/random attacks
Dont use your ccbreak on 2 sec stun/root etc. unless you'd die otherwise
Don't waste your cds on targets with immunities up (Force Shroud etc.)
Try and look up from your bars a s much as possible to see what's actually going on
Use your environment, for example if you are getting trained as a healer, stick to pillars etc. to LOS range/kite melee
Watch your healers!
(1) Do not LOS them unnecessarily (walk around a corner 0.1 secs before a greater heal hits etc...)
(2) Peel if they need help, cc attackers, guard them etc...
Frankbooth Hybrid Sage Healing (even before it was popular)
Frankbooth 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCzAalRch3s

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 09:59 AM | #26
AWESOME, this are the tips i was looking for, hoping some of the ''new'' players will read this and stick to it.
really appreciated Frankbooth.
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

Markisha
02.18.2013 , 10:35 AM | #27
This Frankbooth is such a nice guy
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 11:16 AM | #28
he actually raped the **** out of me last night :P
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

Saintewi
02.18.2013 , 11:57 AM | #29
the thing is pretty simple, its true that % of bad players is probabyl the same on both factions.
tho, imp to rep ratio is still somewhat around 2.5/3 to 1. this clearly makes puging on imp side a bit more of a challange. its not a problem throughout most of the day, tho early in the mornings and late in the nights odds are favouring the republic. and its only by numbers, on rep you will have 40 ppl playing with half of them beign decicated nightime pvpers, at the sme time on imp side you have 100 ppl playing with maybe 20-30 dedicated pvpers, rest being undergeared or f2p/pve players. therefore the chance of being facerolled is slighltly higher. even ful ldecent premade has a little chance of getting a good pugs at this time of a day,so...no matter how good your premade is you gonna fail under certain circumstances anyways.
example from this night, full premade of certain (not pvp) guild on imp side- full wh, imp vs imp civil, me being on the other team with 6 15k ppl. 3 cap, my team got destroyed by said premade. next warzone, im actually on the same team as the imp premade from previous game. voidstar. were against rep this time. we get facerolled by rep pugs, ppl i dont even know by name or guild. jsut an example of the skill/gear level difference. and again , same is on the republic, jsut less chance for it actually to happen due to overall population numbers.

i still like to q solo a lot and find my fun in it.
Sainte - White Noise

Saggypants
02.18.2013 , 05:47 PM | #30
I have a solution: roll a healer!

Even if I queue solo (rarely, but it happens!), I win far over 50% of the games.

The only time it can get monotonous or frustrating is when its roughly 3am and there simply aren't enough people queueing. As a result u will run into same premade with the same pugs on your team over and over.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this other than play at a different time of day.

Sincerely, Woozie.