Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Random WZ premades on TOFN

Aaren
02.18.2013 , 07:51 AM | #11
Having had my fair share of WZs on tofn rep in general and during the last weeks I lean towards calling BS on this. I encounter imp premades (at least 3 from the same guild/ 5 from 2 different guilds) in 4/5 WZs.
I prefer to q as 2, sometimes 3 simply because its nice to have some ppl in different places that you can rely on to do simple things. I'm not denying that gear plays a major role and that WZs can be incredibly frustrating if you are a new player/in a team with many new players or if you get really unlucky and face a double premade of decent players (which RARELY happens tbh).
Nevertheless, a lot of the frustration could be attenuated if players took account of some very simple things.
1. CALL OUT INCS
2. IN TIME
3. FIGHT AT NODES
4. DONT GET CHARGED BY THE BALLCARRIER IN YOUR ENDZONE
5. you catch my drift...
Frankbooth Hybrid Sage Healing (even before it was popular)
Frankbooth 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCzAalRch3s

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 07:53 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by verkerk View Post
This!

cmon...

Lets start finding a solution for this, cos i know most of you know what i mean when i said that in my previous post.
I also belive that for how much fun is getting free warzone commendation for REP, it would been much more fun for them having more of a battle instead of pure pwnage and it would be more satisfing to win with a fair fight.
Im just trying to come out and balance both sides with some ideas, i repeat, dont take all this as a whine, i could just reroll on rep and end all this, but again thats not the point why im here.
I'd like to improve the quality of our warzones, also bringing myself some heals to my allies but seems not enough so far.
any other ideas?
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 07:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaren View Post
Having had my fair share of WZs on tofn rep in general and during the last weeks I lean towards calling BS on this. I encounter imp premades (at least 3 from the same guild/ 5 from 2 different guilds in 4/5 WZs.
I prefer to q as 2, sometiimes 3 simply because its nice to have some ppl in different places that you can rely on to do simple things. I'm not denying that gear plays a major role and that WZs can be incredibly frustrating if you are a new player/in a team with many new players or if you get really unlucky and face a double premade of decent players (which RARELY happens tbh).
Nevertheless, a lot of the frustration could be attenuated if players took account of some very simple things.
1. CALL OUT INCS
2. IN TIME
3. FIGHT AT NODES
4. DONT GET CHARGED BY THE BALLCARRIER IN YOUR ENDZONE
5. you catch my drift...
your so right in every each of your points.
I also ran into one of your 3-4 man premades yesterday in huttball, so u clearly see what i mean, especially in the late night.
u guys ended the game after 2 minutes, with a constant ragequitting on my team that never ended even in the 30 seconds before the end of the game.
perfect example!
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

Jrmngndr
02.18.2013 , 07:57 AM | #14
Create lots of alts and switch between them when you feel one side is more dominant at certain hours. You won't lose your fun that way.
Drakeld | Malygris | Jormungandr
The Tchazzar Legacy

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 08:01 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Yasin View Post
Create lots of alts and switch between them when you feel one side is more dominant at certain hours. You won't lose your fun that way.
I dont really like this, i like sticking to one side even if im constantly losing and raging like a mosquito.
swapping to the winning side is never the right solution.
Like ive say, rerolling is not what im looking for.
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

AlphaInquisitor
02.18.2013 , 08:03 AM | #16
Seriously, roll a rep! That is the only way you'll see that it's not much different on our side...
I bet you never said to yourself: "Oh no, this premade again... I wish it was some pugs instead."
Well, I have. And not just once.
I think it's about the same on both sides. If you get that nasty Coral premade with Dhaima bubble-stunning you constantly for 15 minutes... Just wait 5-10 min like someone said earlier!
Rav
Disciples of Babylon
TRE

Quantemoq
02.18.2013 , 08:42 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post
Seriously, roll a rep! That is the only way you'll see that it's not much different on our side...
I bet you never said to yourself: "Oh no, this premade again... I wish it was some pugs instead."
I think it's about the same on both sides. If you get that nasty Coral premade with Dhaima bubble-stunning you constantly for 15 minutes... Just wait 5-10 min like someone said earlier!
agreed and there is something more to this missconception.

let's say there are 16 people on the rep side queing and 16 on the imperial side.
one 4 men premades and 12 pugs on each side.

now let's say you are a pug.

your chances are 50% to go against a premade +4 pugs
why? because the composition is either:

premade +1st 4 pugs , premade + 2nd 4 pug, premade +3rd 4 pug

or

1st 4 pugs + 2nd 4 pugs, 1st 4 pugs +3rd 4pugs, 2nd 4pugs + 3rd 4 pugs

the chances for yourself to be in group with a premade is only 33% though .

why?
because you can either be with the "second 4 pugs",or with the" 3rd 4 pugs" or with the "premade" in one team.

so it might seem that the oposite faction has almost twice as much premades as your side has even though it is not the case.

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 08:43 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post
So, the solution of all the imps problem is rerolling reps?
BRILLIANT!
ill take your trollsolution as u never played imp at the peak hours, cos otherwise ull be with me in all this.
and for the records, i own a rep and i can clearly say IT IS NOT THE SAME.
im not one of thouse who says '' rep suckz ballzor imp ftwww'' or... ''imp never win scrubnubz L2P''. NO.

What FrankBooth suggested before was a good idea, thats the attitude im looking for.
Calling yourself healer at start of the game
Taunting like crazy and guard healer
awarness calling the teammates before the huge inc
nuking that damn marked healer freecasting on the side
and having some respect towards your team mates.

i cant come up with other ideas tho, it might not be any solution to this.
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

DarthClarky
02.18.2013 , 08:58 AM | #19
What people are saying is its just the same on the Rep side, as teams are random its down to luck on who gets the highest number of good players. Both factions have derp pvp'ers, hell only last week I had to get a grip of my mate who was running Strength augs on his healer sage.
The Red Eclipse
Joytex,Juglor,Relisher,Valkuss

Yizza,Trixxa,Sixa,Banthapoo,Clarkuss

AlphaInquisitor
02.18.2013 , 09:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by atroxlol View Post
So, the solution of all the imps problem is rerolling reps?
BRILLIANT!
ill take your trollsolution as u never played imp at the peak hours, cos otherwise ull be with me in all this.
Please read again what I wrote...
Rav
Disciples of Babylon
TRE