Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Random WZ premades on TOFN

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 04:56 AM | #1
Im quite shocked by how many premades rep run all day long in normal random warzones...all the game i play (9/10) are reps premades, and even with a decent geared teams (we always have one or two 14-16k health players) we still keep getting steamrolled, no matter if we get healers, tank and what not.
But keep getting beat every single game from constant premades (sometime double premades) is veery frustrating.

Lately this days is been horrible for imp side.im not whining. its a damn fact and anyone can confirm this.
Just wanted to point this out maybe it will help our side getting some good premades going sometimes.
Saludos
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

Evolixe
02.18.2013 , 05:19 AM | #2
Premades are the only way to have some fun in this game. Queueing alone is an absolute nightmare.
Evolixe | Exilove
The Red Eclipse
Livestream

Bonsaikitten
02.18.2013 , 05:28 AM | #3
I think this goes for imperials aswell. Dont think i have ever met a "QQ" or "ACE" queueing solo. This makes it ofc more fun for some of us, but I can see it being annoying if you run into them alot. After you are are done in the wz, try wait 5-10 before queueing again, and hopefully you wont meet them
Ooo

geftra
02.18.2013 , 05:36 AM | #4
As QQ imperials we have 3 or 4 groups running at a time including a ranked team as of lately but the odd player including myself do que solo on the odd occasion just mix it up but even then aslong as the team isn't awful it never becomes a face rolled in the pug wz's.
but for us of course we find it more fun to jump on mumble and run as a group of 3 or 4

DarthClarky
02.18.2013 , 06:04 AM | #5
Its just the luck of the draw, premades dont always mean defeat, ive won against all the top pvp guilds at some point with pure pug teams and they are probably the best games ive had. Look at fighting premades as a challenge and a way to better your self. This reminded me of a match the other day against a Coral premade on AH, my whole team was in recruit gear bar 2 or 3 with 15k health. I spent the whole match running around being chased by 2/3 players healing myself and we ummmm lost 1018/0 lol
The Red Eclipse
Joytex,Juglor,Relisher,Valkuss

Yizza,Trixxa,Sixa,Banthapoo,Clarkuss

Harva
02.18.2013 , 06:27 AM | #6
people play MMOs with friends? outrageous
Harva / Uhka / Usea / Loikka / Lipas / Zorza / Havra

Harbinger http://harbinger.enjin.com/

atroxlol
02.18.2013 , 06:42 AM | #7
Im not saying we imps never do random warzone premades,i find myself with loads of QQ or ACE guys most of the times.
Im saying that this games we play, even with a group of 4,even with QQ or ACE are pretty much one sided!, its been like this since ive comeback into the game, and i dont think im the only one feeling this.
When i win a game i can still feel ive been sweating to beat the enemy team, most of this cases are veery close games, where many times we get absurdly raped, 600-0 aldeeran, huttball games over after 1 minute and some seconds and so on.
We lack awarness
We lack comunication
We are grosly undergeared, if i go on the rep fleet and the imp fleet and start inspecting ppl i can see a major difference in the gear, and this is mostly because rep keep winning over and over and stacking comms really easy.
I myself working 12 hours a day and queueing only after 20.30 till 2.00 am, find very hard to win games.
Correct me if im wrong on any of the things ive say before!
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

AlphaInquisitor
02.18.2013 , 06:49 AM | #8
Roll a rep?
Rav
Disciples of Babylon
TRE

verkerk
02.18.2013 , 06:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post
Roll a rep?
This!

Overij
02.18.2013 , 06:53 AM | #10
I guess I can call myself lucky then as I haven't really seen an increase in pub premades. I only solo queue yet most of the games end up as a win.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd :: Hemingway Legacy
Kärpäslätkä :: Jedi Shadow :: <Harbinger>
Overij :: Sith Assassin :: <???>