Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug]2/17/13 The Misadventures of Revan's Bugged Armor set.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Bug]2/17/13 The Misadventures of Revan's Bugged Armor set.

Aelther
04.28.2013 , 11:01 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by MythosHero View Post
The Malak set looks excellent
No it doesn't. The cape is wrong

Magnusheart
04.29.2013 , 06:35 PM | #42
I think they made Malaks cape like that because if they tried doing a quarter of a cape it would have severe clipping issues, thats why Personally I hate capes/robe flaps.

Aelther
04.29.2013 , 07:33 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
I think they made Malaks cape like that because if they tried doing a quarter of a cape it would have severe clipping issues, thats why Personally I hate capes/robe flaps.
So they managed to make 3 working small "buttcapes" around his legs, but failed to put one on his back? I think they were just lazy and used an already existing cape...

Magnusheart
04.30.2013 , 02:58 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
So they managed to make 3 working small "buttcapes" around his legs, but failed to put one on his back? I think they were just lazy and used an already existing cape...
And they fixed the double hood on the Revan Holostatue, but not the actual equipable item. The Recovered Hero armor's yellow quote all says "this chespiece was recovered" so they are all aparantly chestpeices.

Magnusheart
05.01.2013 , 02:27 PM | #45
Bump.

And Bioware has stated we cannot dye Revans set.... So the 2 bugs of the 5-6 On Revans set we could of FIXED OURSELVES. is denied.

Alec_Fortescue
05.01.2013 , 02:30 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Bump.

And Bioware has stated we cannot dye Revans set.... So the 2 bugs of the 5-6 On Revans set we could of FIXED OURSELVES. is denied.
Guess what. You'll be able to dye sets with Revan's model. That means grab a black (prim) and red (sec) dye module and get revan-like chest piece, if not better! (no cowls!)

I think it will get fixed in 2.1 but I still want a classic version. Other pieces got them ;/
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Magnusheart
05.01.2013 , 02:35 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Guess what. You'll be able to dye sets with Revan's model. That means grab a black (prim) and red (sec) dye module and get revan-like chest piece, if not better! (no cowls!)

I think it will get fixed in 2.1 but I still want a classic version. Other pieces got them ;/
That was the dream. IT WOULD FIX the Light Grey chest bug and the BROWN leg slot item bug that they can't bother to fix on the Protagonist of this game's precursor.....

I am STILL WAITING on Eric Musco's so called Investigation on Revans Double Hood Syndrome he SUPPOSEDLY sent out.

AshlaBoga
05.02.2013 , 07:40 PM | #48
I think BW just hates Revan.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Magnusheart
05.03.2013 , 05:35 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I think BW just hates Revan.
Heh, I wasnt expecting a reply on this thread anymore. and I'd believe it, Drew did leave Bioware after all.