Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join Jadus is the right choice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Join Jadus is the right choice

Slowpokeking
02.18.2013 , 12:18 AM | #1
1. He made me his hand.
2. He still promoted Keeper and Watcher Two.
3. Even in seclusion, he still provided resources to former intelligence.
4. He sent agents to ask for the codex.

Sure even if you didn't join him 2, 3 and 4 will still happen, but overall I think he's a cool Sith, really take the agents as valuable assets and don't care much about species.

JLazarillo
02.18.2013 , 01:01 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Sure even if you didn't join him 2, 3 and 4 will still happen, but overall I think he's a cool Sith, really take the agents as valuable assets and don't care much about species.
You're right, he doesn't care about species. Because he also wants to ensure all species in the galaxy live their entire lives as terrified, primal savages.

Ranadiel_Marius
02.18.2013 , 06:06 AM | #3
No he is just a jerk who thinks he is the smartest person in the galaxy. The proper choices when you encounter him is to either beat his *** down or to "bluff" him into running away like a the coward that he is by showing him how stupid his plan actually is since it can be taken down by a single audio recording.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Pscyon
02.18.2013 , 06:40 AM | #4
You mean it's actually possible? I remember getting an option of saying something along the lines of "What if I want to join him?" but there didn't seem to be a followup to do so...
Sith Sorcerer

errant_knight
02.20.2013 , 12:35 PM | #5
The agent storyline has more variation than any of the other stories that I've played to this point. All choices lead to interesting variations and are equally viable.

ShadessaWayland
06.02.2013 , 01:59 PM | #6
i let my self kill by lord jadus
becouse i dont like sith ad all
keeper says yes my lord yes my lord -.-
*** dont be a slave to him -.-

so i was going agaist him but he kill me XD
funny that the story go on and nothing hapends -.-

later Jadus dies woohoo
then his daugther runs the place and again keeper playes a pupet -.-
she even shock him but i didt get the option to save him -.-

am now lvl 24 hopes i can turn things around

Darth_Wicked
06.02.2013 , 02:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
You're right, he doesn't care about species. Because he also wants to ensure all species in the galaxy live their entire lives as terrified, primal savages.
This.

I love the writing behind the character but find it equally puzzling that people are actually fond of Jadus' long-term goals.

Warcrarian
06.03.2013 , 12:02 AM | #8
Jadus is just awesome I dont even think it twice to join him. Everyone is "Here comes the Hand of Jadus run!".
When Darth Marr says that I need to help the Empire again I just said to him "I only serve Darth Jadus".
I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose.The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is PERFECT.

TalkingDinosaur
06.03.2013 , 12:06 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
This.

I love the writing behind the character but find it equally puzzling that people are actually fond of Jadus' long-term goals.
Politics in a nutshell.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

RomanCenturionX
06.03.2013 , 01:13 AM | #10
I tend to disagree, all the Sith I met during my time as an agent (Jadus included) were bats**t crazy and wanted me to bow down to them like a good little dog. Then again that's probably why I always picked any decision that directly resulted in Sith deaths. Coincidentally one of the choices Jadus gives you .
"All I want to be is dashed" - Mitch Hedberg