Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

dark-jehts
06.24.2013 , 11:15 AM | #71
"Sentry Yashia - A weird choice, I know, but there's a serious shortage of NICE Imperials in the game and she's one of them. It would have been interesting to see her character evolve if she got assigned to your crew.
Captain Barden Golah - Another really good guy. Darth Silthar's people on Tatooine were all pretty interesting."

That guard (kullin?) who give you a quest on dromund kaas a bit off the spaceport on a border post to separate the jungle and the spaceport area . He seems like a good guy too , polite and all. Plus he got a nice voice
LS Bounty hunter and always willing to help a brother !

K'oyacyi vod ! Pirunir sur'haaise !
The Mando'ad legacy , TOFN

zzoorrzz
06.24.2013 , 02:44 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by dark-jehts View Post
"Sentry Yashia - A weird choice, I know, but there's a serious shortage of NICE Imperials in the game and she's one of them. It would have been interesting to see her character evolve if she got assigned to your crew.
Captain Barden Golah - Another really good guy. Darth Silthar's people on Tatooine were all pretty interesting."

That guard (kullin?) who give you a quest on dromund kaas a bit off the spaceport on a border post to separate the jungle and the spaceport area . He seems like a good guy too , polite and all. Plus he got a nice voice
Nice point with Yashia. Seemed to be really nice person. There's a lot of characters in this game with very small role who would be interesting to know better. She's definitely one of them.

kingofmachines
07.02.2013 , 09:25 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by krakadyla View Post
Me, for instance. And I am sure there are other people not enamoured by imbecilic perpetual losers.
Add me to the list too. I'd prefer a companion I didn't have to go rescue every time they got captured while on a crew mission.

As for me, I would definitely take Jaxo instead of Yuun on my Trooper, just about anyone instead of Gault or Skadge on my BH, Tala-reh instead of Rusk for JK, that eshkha guy instead of Qyzen on JC... I don't know who I'd take for my inquisitor or agent, maybe that jedi chick from Taris for the agent but really I would prefer almost anyone to Ashara and Kaliyo. Don't like either one.

BacaWicket
08.02.2013 , 06:39 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Swissbob View Post
Would have loved to have Thana Vesh,

For any class
trust me you dont want her. one of these nights she would have set charges all around the ship, used the only escape pod, and claim that she did it cuz you betrayed the empire to malgus

BacaWicket
08.02.2013 , 06:39 PM | #75
i wish i got mako instead of kaliyo

Ausstig
08.02.2013 , 11:24 PM | #76
I would love for the SI to get Hadik (the Gormak you work with on Voss) as a companion, no idea what role, also Xalek, we should get him end of Belsavis at the latest. He has a military mind ( he makes a comment about fighting in cities when your leave the cornet space port) so he could help plan your strategies in the war. He is sorely underdeveloped.
Have Force lightning will travel

Berjiz
08.02.2013 , 11:42 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
I would love for the SI to get Hadik (the Gormak you work with on Voss) as a companion, no idea what role, also Xalek, we should get him end of Belsavis at the latest. He has a military mind ( he makes a comment about fighting in cities when your leave the cornet space port) so he could help plan your strategies in the war. He is sorely underdeveloped.
Yeah Xalek is the most shallow and boring companion in the whole game. "I like to kill stuff", repeat 5 times and you got his story.

ApostleThirst
08.03.2013 , 12:06 AM | #78
I want to defend Thana so bad. The whole reason why she's so interesting is because she appears incompetent next to your player character awesomeness, and tries so hard to prove her superiority over you.

It's like Kaliyo. The universe isn't just made up of people who are emotionally distraught, or evil for a reason, or good with a troubled past, or just hardcore dedicated to purity and goodness. Some people are genuinely evil, just because they are, and they make some of the best characters.

Don't believe me? 'points at the Joker' Why don't you talk to him about how he got those scars?

Anyways. Master Timms from the Warrior questline would have been nice for a lightsider Sith Warrior, or even Jaesa's master for a darksider. Just so you can lulz at your complete dominion over him and his apprentice. Also, the Sith from Nar Shaddaa that you beat, if you let him live.

Overseer Harkun for Sith Inquisitor, as an end-game alternative to Xalek. There is a ton of ways you could make the relationship to the Inquisitor with Harkun far more interesting than Xalek. No offense, apprentice, you're pretty awesome, I just want you to talk a little more. Tell me how you really feel.

Jaxo for the trooper has already been said, but I'll support it.

General Imperial, there is an apprentice on Voss that you help avoid committing suicide because his racist Sith master doesn't think he's pure enough and sent him on a death mission for artifacts. I would have loved to backhand that Sith and been like, "Yo, fatso. Your apprentice is mine now. If you try and take another apprentice, I'll execute you for treason. Why? Because you're killing off potential weapons against the Republic. Moron."

A Voss comp would have been nice. "Yes ambassador/Mystic dude, you can see the galaxy and how the Empire/Republic treats it!"

Ausstig
08.03.2013 , 05:31 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Berjiz View Post
Yeah Xalek is the most shallow and boring companion in the whole game. "I like to kill stuff", repeat 5 times and you got his story.
No, you missed my point and you didn't listen to him. He is not just 'I Like to kill stuff', that's Skage from the BH, Xalek was a warrior from a culture where great warriors who die become gods. He did not die and was made a slave, he still knows war and wishes to be a god. he is just too quite and introduced at the 11th hour, literally.

key points:

XALEK IS NOT A BORING 'I LIKE TO KILL THINGS GUY'

HE IS INTRODUCED TO LATE TO DO ANYTHING WITH
Have Force lightning will travel