Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

Zardac_the_Great
02.17.2013 , 06:39 PM | #1
Greetings!

So, I saw a thread about companions you didn't want to take but had to, and this sort of popped into my mind. What NPCs have you run across who you wanted to take as a companion, but the game wouldn't let you?

There are two for me so far, one is Nadriel Pridence, the Jedi smugglers run across on Tatooine. She was completely oblivious and ditzy while also being self righteous. Somehow, I found the combination to be hilarious.

Also, my inquisitor ran across someone on Nar Shadaa who had Lord Kallig's lightsaber. I can't remember their name, but it seemed fitting that the descendent of the servant should join up with the descendent of the master.

drfumblez
02.17.2013 , 07:00 PM | #2
Honestly, If you've been to Voss on the JK, you can tell
Spoiler

Instead, we got Rusk. >_>

Bird_of_Thunder
02.17.2013 , 07:08 PM | #3
Well, on Nar Shaddaa as a warrior, you run into
Spoiler
who says that he will pledge allegiance to you. Instead, we get Jaesa three planets later :|

on the matter of the SW i would've taken Sharack Breev (that one girl on Tatooine) in place of Pierce or Broonmark, maybe Vette.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Zardac_the_Great
02.17.2013 , 07:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
Honestly, If you've been to Voss on the JK, you can tell
Spoiler

Instead, we got Rusk. >_>
I forgot about
Spoiler
Rusk, on the other hand, is...very very odd.

JLazarillo
02.17.2013 , 07:36 PM | #5
The first one to come to my mind is in the Trooper story. I would've liked to see...

Spoiler

errant_knight
02.20.2013 , 12:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Well, on Nar Shaddaa as a warrior, you run into
Spoiler
who says that he will pledge allegiance to you. Instead, we get Jaesa three planets later :|

on the matter of the SW i would've taken Sharack Breev (that one girl on Tatooine) in place of Pierce or Broonmark, maybe Vette.
I agree about the first, he could have replaced Broonmark easily. We have to have Jeasa, though, because it's pretty clear that she's going to play into the story in important ways. I'm pretty sure that she's who the skull reading on Korriban referred to. My only real problem with Jaesa is that they didn't bother to give LS Jaesa different fight comments which makes her creepy as hell.

Haven't got very far into the smuggler story, but mine would have gladly traded Risha for
Spoiler
on Taris.

As a knight, I'd very much have liked to be able to add
Spoiler
although since the knight has my favorite companion of all of them in Lord Scourge, I can't complain too much.

battleaxeman
02.20.2013 , 06:56 PM | #7
inquisitor: I wanted seh-run as my compannion, the green guy from koriban. I'd even take him over the one from taris... that one is extremely irritable.
Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it.

Swissbob
02.20.2013 , 07:13 PM | #8
Would have loved to have Thana Vesh,

For any class
______________________Guild Master____________________
<The Nightmare Legacy><The Horizon Legacy>
_________________The Shadowlands

Estriga
02.21.2013 , 04:01 AM | #9
On my Jedi Knight, Watcher One. I liked the fact he was someone who clearly was focused on his mission without any of the strange attachment to slaughter that some expect from the Sith empire. I could have used someone like him around in place of Doc or Rusk. Would have been weird to have three former imperials in my crew, but I could have overlooked that.

darksidechemist
02.21.2013 , 11:56 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Swissbob View Post
Would have loved to have Thana Vesh,

For any class
Amen to that! She could have used a good spanking.