Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith assassin in 1.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sith assassin in 1.7

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 02:16 PM | #11
Also might I add that, if you are a Deception spec'd Assassin and the only thing you do is damage people the entire game, you're bad. Judging by the fact that Wakalord only died 3 times and that his team had about ~40 kills total speaks something more important to me. That he does not have the skill/awareness to slip out of a big battle in order to CC/stall the other team as they come down from their spawn, if he was doing this then he would have more deaths and his team would have been able to cap the node at Middle.

Although I'm positive that almost nobody will understand the value of leaving battle to CC/stall inc so I won't be surprised when I get some tards quoting me and saying I'm a fool, that I'm bad, etc etc.

That is all.

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 02:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hamatula View Post
Point being, a sin out damaged other advanced classes.
Jesus Christ you people are so dense.

There were healers in that game with over 1.2 million healing done.

The highest DPS in that match for both teams was only 800k.

The match was severely lacking in DPS. Get a clue. Just because an Assassin had the top damage in one single game, doesn't mean jack ****.

And as I said in my comment above, if an Assassin is Deception spec'd and is leading the game in DPS or is even close, he's not playing it right.

AngelofCain
02.17.2013 , 02:17 PM | #13
flashbang and whirlwind for the win!!!
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Hamatula
02.17.2013 , 02:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
Jesus Christ you people are so dense.

There were healers in that game with over 1.2 million healing done.

The highest DPS in that match for both teams was only 800k.

The match was severely lacking in DPS. Get a clue.
I know those players, they werent lacking dps lol... you get a clue.

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 02:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hamatula View Post
I know those players, they werent lacking dps lol... you get a clue.
K.

I don't even know why I try to relate things to idiots. I should realize that these are the same simple-minded individuals that make up 98% of the population in this game.

PoliteAssasin
02.17.2013 , 02:26 PM | #16
The marauder should have come out on top, or one of the snipers so yeah dps is lacking. And I love it when people have 2 healers behind them and stay alive longer than they normally would on their own, then brag about performance. Lets see you put up that dps without pocket healers on you.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Hamatula
02.17.2013 , 02:26 PM | #17
K.

I don't even know why I try to relate things to idiots. I should realize that these are the same simple-minded individuals that make up 98% of the population in this game.
K

its weird you have problems relating to idiots.. I wouldnt think it a prob.

TonyDragonflame
02.17.2013 , 03:01 PM | #18
Assassins can affect the game in countless other ways that are impossible to explain via TEXT. It also has the highest skill cap out of all Advanced Classes.
Are you joking, right? Spam 2 (TWO) BUTTONS - critted double strike and project - called now "highest skill cap"?

Buahaha, ever dumb as hell Rage/focus requires 3 buttons at least...

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 03:07 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Are you joking, right? Spam 2 (TWO) BUTTONS - critted double strike and project - called now "highest skill cap"?

No comment.

Arkillon
02.17.2013 , 03:20 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post

Double strike, project, tele throw, spinning strike, shadow strike, all the stealth abilities, force potency, all the stuns and slows and knockbacks, defensive and offensive cooldowns, force in balance...

I use ~30 skills in every warzone as a shadow/assassin. I had a skilled marauder tell me his shadow uses more buttons than his marauder