Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades, FUN TIME!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades, FUN TIME!

saremun
02.17.2013 , 11:11 AM | #1
Hi everyone!

I play pvp solo 99% of my pvp time and the freaking Premades are ruining the fun in pvp by wining every single WZ until it reach the time when people don't queue up and we wait like 40 min to get one dame War zone going, i think its time BW find a solution for the problem, we dont have a REAL open world pvp and we cant get our pvp gears in any other way, i hate losing all the time but when i queue i don't really have the choice to be with fools who have no idea or don't even care about wining.

lower the group requirements for Ranked WZs to 4 man group and make it a different queue so we don't get the dame premades against Solos, in this way people will stop farming the WZ by wining against Solos.

BW FIX THE DAME PVP!

Shadowsite
02.17.2013 , 11:19 AM | #2
First off:

Damn*

Second:

This is a well known issue. And I would guess this is the 65777th thread about this today. But yeah I agree with you. But in all honesty come on... it can't be all premades...you have to win sometimes...
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all

saremun
02.17.2013 , 11:20 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
First off:

Damn*

Second:

This is a well known issue. And I would guess this is the 65777th thread about this today. But yeah I agree with you. But in all honesty come on... it can't be all premades...you have to win sometimes...
since yesterday not a single win otherwise i wouldn't even write this thread.

Arlanon
02.17.2013 , 11:23 AM | #4
Hi everyone!

I play pvp Premade 99% of my pvp time and the freaking PUGS are ruining the fun in pvp by losing every single WZ until it reach the time when people don't queue up and we wait like 40 min to get one dame War zone going

you're right this thread IS fun time

Shadowsite
02.17.2013 , 11:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
since yesterday not a single win otherwise i wouldn't even write this thread.
I can't speak for you, since we're probably not on the same server. But my advice is join a guild, get on TS/Vent/Mumble/Raidcall, and give them a taste of their own medicine, i.e get in a premade.
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all

ThePizaShark
02.17.2013 , 11:26 AM | #6
The solution is get some friends or guildies and que with them. I don't know what server you are on because on my server ques are never more then 5 minutes. Also if you are going against premades surely you are getting premades on your team.
Pizzatauntaun 50 operative<We Haz Cookies>
Pizzashark 50 mercenary <Nameless>
Pizzarancor 50 juggernaut
Bamfjedi 50 sage

LanceCorporalDan
02.17.2013 , 11:27 AM | #7
I rarely run into premades really outside of rated.. So... I'm sorry?
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Arlanon
02.17.2013 , 11:27 AM | #8
The other solution is stop sucking.

I solo que on Tuesdays and finish my Weekly before noon.

I am the PREMADE OF ONE. I RUIN YOUR WZ

Quote:
Guns don't kill people... I do!
Premades don't ruin warzones... I do!

damn straight yo

saremun
02.17.2013 , 11:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
The other solution is stop sucking.

I solo que on Tuesdays and finish my Weekly before noon.

I am the PREMADE OF ONE. I RUIN YOUR WZ

Premades don't ruin warzones... I do!

damn straight yo
meh, easy for you to say .

as for some who say join another guild, well i like my guild and we do almost everything except PVP so iam kinda the only one who PVP a lot.

one thing worked with me though, if i enter a WZ and the people with me kinda suck i wait 5 minutes before i queue for the next WZ but it doesn't really work anymore. kinda Premades in every group now cause less people and less are in the queue.

Darth_Precursor
02.17.2013 , 11:37 AM | #10
This is funny, all the crying. There's nothing wrong with premades, we have an option to queue with four people, so we're going to take it. In my guild, we do premades all day long with vent up. Needless to say we win games.

So, you have just as much of an opportunity to run a premade as we do. Stop crying already and just stop being bad.
Take this analogy for example:

You enter a drag race. N2O is allowed but you decide not to use it. You get beaten by someone who used N2O, and then complain that they used N2O and you didn't even though both parties could have.

Where is the logic here?
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion