Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon....crash?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DawnAskham
03.04.2014 , 09:11 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiJonPed View Post
I'd be inclined to say this is down to the user's PC; a combination of GFX driver, card or CPU.

I've never crashed from a cutscene whilst playing ToR.
While it may be tied to the configuration of a person's PC, especially as not everyone crashes, the fact that almost every group I get has someone crash and that the forums are filled with threads going back over a year with people running different configurations all crashing, I'd say whatever needs to change to keep the crashing from occuring must be done on Bioware's side.

But hey, thanks for the 'doesn't happen to me so must be you' response. Really added a lot to the thread.

And btw, I'm with the poster that believes with as long as this bug has existed, they should just go ahead and delete the cut scenes if they can't figure out how to fix the issue.

And honestly, for BT and Esseles, the 'do you want to go to homeworld or fleet' part shouldn't exist at all.

The FP / daily should finish after the last conversation and people should be able to just use the 'exit' feature and have the option to return to where they were before joining rather than get sent back to fleet or in the some cases have to stare at the loading screen for the homeworld only to then go through multiple loading screens to get back to where they were.