Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I present a Challenge.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I present a Challenge.

Polymerize
03.14.2013 , 12:46 PM | #71
Bump.

Someone submit a video of a full length game for discussion about strategy/tactics/awareness please.

MelliMelon
03.14.2013 , 12:48 PM | #72
Hey, I'm really interested in this thread. When I get a good game solo-queue I'll upload it and send it over. Or maybe with a premade if we're against a good one.

Polymerize
03.14.2013 , 12:54 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Hey, I'm really interested in this thread. When I get a good game solo-queue I'll upload it and send it over. Or maybe with a premade if we're against a good one.
Hey, I'm really interested and excited because of your response! Can't wait.

It doesn't have to be an out of ordinary game. Just a full length game against at least a semi-competent team. Someone submitted a video earlier and it was against the worst people in the game; that is not worth commentating on.

Also, I would prefer that it is not a video on the Advanced Hybergate map. You can get away with a lot on that map without seeing any tangible effects from something either good/bad or right/wrong.

sirullrich
03.14.2013 , 01:04 PM | #74
People flame you because of the tone of your posts. You say that you don't care what people say, but you always reply with some wise ***** reply if people troll you. You say you really want to help people and don't care what people think then don't reply to the trolls. TBH it sounds like you are the elitist claiming that everything you do is right and what other people do is wrong. What you should be doing is streaming and explain to people what is happening and why you do the things that you do.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

Polymerize
03.14.2013 , 01:05 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
People flame you because of the tone of your posts. You say that you don't care what people say, but you always reply with some wise ***** reply if people troll you. You say you really want to help people and don't care what people think then don't reply to the trolls. TBH it sounds like you are the elitist claiming that everything you do is right and what other people do is wrong. What you should be doing is streaming and explain to people what is happening and why you do the things that you do.
Thanks.

I will point out once again, that I have no streaming capabilities. Otherwise I would be all over that, believe me. That would be so fun!

Capt_Beers
03.14.2013 , 02:57 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by kazh View Post
My favorite was the Gunnery Commando rocking Plasma Cell.

Nice game though. Good movement , Made some people look pretty silly. Stuck to the node like glue.

Also I find the lack of videos in this thread disturbing. I came for the title stayed for a chance to see some vids, what gives?
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

Polymerize
03.14.2013 , 02:59 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post

Also I find the lack of videos in this thread disturbing. I came for the title stayed for a chance to see some vids, what gives?
I know, right? People want to make everything out to an argument about me. I'd rather just talk about some strategies and stuff. Present yo videos!

sphyg
03.14.2013 , 03:19 PM | #78
Here is one I did a while back. I cut off the end for done reason burr we did end up winning. And this was a complete blind pug match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4QL...e_gdata_player
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

sphyg
03.15.2013 , 11:21 PM | #79
They call me the killer of threads.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

MotorCityMan
03.15.2013 , 11:24 PM | #80
You first, and we will all post our criticisms of it.