Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I present a Challenge.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I present a Challenge.

crunchbarry
02.17.2013 , 12:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
I present a challenge to you: Make a trillion (1,000,000,000,000) threads on the pvp forums in one day

oh wait you already completed this challenge gj
...............+1

crunchbarry
02.17.2013 , 12:30 AM | #12

theUndead
02.17.2013 , 12:45 AM | #13
Please note I am not flaming you OP not at all.

With respect. What exactly makes you qualified to analyses other people's performance? I mean this sincerely. I have read at least one other thread of yours where you attempt to eloquently describe how you think the community can improve pvp wise and it is a very good read and interesting thread. But in this case what are you credentials? why would you need to break it down? And what makes your opinion more valid than another person? I really am not flaming you in the slightest but I am genuinely interested.

Also I would not want someone else breaking down a video of a pvp match of mine. Simply because I like to learn in my own way and that comes from reading interesting threads and doing research.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 01:08 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Please note I am not flaming you OP not at all.

With respect. What exactly makes you qualified to analyses other people's performance? I mean this sincerely. I have read at least one other thread of yours where you attempt to eloquently describe how you think the community can improve pvp wise and it is a very good read and interesting thread. But in this case what are you credentials? why would you need to break it down? And what makes your opinion more valid than another person? I really am not flaming you in the slightest but I am genuinely interested.

Also I would not want someone else breaking down a video of a pvp match of mine. Simply because I like to learn in my own way and that comes from reading interesting threads and doing research.
Fair enough.

If you want to send me some recording materials in the mail i'd be more than happy to stream my gameplay via twitch and youtube.

There are interesting threads on this forum? I just started posting yesterday though..

At this point the only thing I can tell you is to wait until someone posts a video here. Watch the video simultaneously with my analyzed remarks next to it, and see if I point out things you're not aware of that you could implement in your gameplay. I'll be pointing things out by referencing the time at which it occurs, so I will be easy to correlate my remarks with what is occurring in the video.

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 02:44 AM | #15
Bump.

Looka
02.17.2013 , 02:51 AM | #16
I don't even understand the point of this post / challenge.

As a player that understands DPS (lol this is a joke right DPS is pve) heroes don't win WZs then why is a video required?

cashogy_reborn
02.17.2013 , 02:53 AM | #17
i wish i recorded all of my gameplay
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 02:55 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Looka View Post
I don't even understand the point of this post / challenge.

As a player that understands DPS (lol this is a joke right DPS is pve) heroes don't win WZs then why is a video required?
I'm not even sure how to respond to this? I don't quite understand.

It is less of a challenge and more of a request to be honest. I'd like to breakdown some videos in order to convey messages, people will understand logic more if they have a visual aid instead of reading my blocks of text.

cashogy_reborn
02.17.2013 , 03:00 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
I'm not even sure how to respond to this? I don't quite understand.

It is less of a challenge and more of a request to be honest. I'd like to breakdown some videos in order to convey messages, people will understand logic more if they have a visual aid instead of reading my blocks of text.
break down your own videos?

do your own research on youtube/twich and find videos?

the material is already out there. you just need to go get it
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

AngelofCain
02.17.2013 , 07:49 AM | #20
I would have no issue of someone breaking down my videos so long as they understood, that I don't give a Hoot about what they think. These days, I play something I Call Hallowball. Which basically means I choose a objective outside of the game i.e. practice pinning people in fire, or murder in the midst (my favorite game).

the objectives often appear like I am just running around doing whatever.

But each objective has a goal I am working on.

So it's whatever.

My only real concern is someone picking up on my habits and attempting to Camp me or whatever as I go through the motions.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator