Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus vs Darth Sideous

LadyKulvax
03.02.2013 , 08:43 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Didn't the duel with Maul and Opress show that pitted against brute strength SIdious will still kick ***?
That is just in lightsaber combat as well, something he considers a joke, this is also the old version of Palpatine, go into Dark Empire and Malgus would cry like a *****.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 12:04 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
That is just in lightsaber combat as well, something he considers a joke, this is also the old version of Palpatine, go into Dark Empire and Malgus would cry like a *****.
To add, he was actually toying with Maul and Savage. Notice how he was laughing and smiling throughout some parts.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Cavell
03.02.2013 , 12:37 PM | #103
I vote Malgus, though that's largely because I find the Old Republic-era characters far more interesting than LOL I DIED FIVE TIMES BUT I KEEP GETTING CLONED OR WHATEVER BECAUSE EU WRITERS ARE BASICALLY FANFIC AUTHORS Original/Prequel Trilogy-era ones.

Revan's the exception, of course. Thanks, Karpyshyn. If there's one thing Star Wars needed, it's more author-insertion fantasy personas.

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 05:57 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavell View Post
I vote Malgus, though that's largely because I find the Old Republic-era characters far more interesting than LOL I DIED FIVE TIMES BUT I KEEP GETTING CLONED OR WHATEVER BECAUSE EU WRITERS ARE BASICALLY FANFIC AUTHORS Original/Prequel Trilogy-era ones.

Revan's the exception, of course. Thanks, Karpyshyn. If there's one thing Star Wars needed, it's more author-insertion fantasy personas.
Cloned 5 times? What?

DarthTyranid
03.02.2013 , 06:14 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Cloned 5 times? What?
EU had multiple clones of the Emperor. Also one instance of the Imperial Guards using old holo recordings to impersonate him.

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 06:16 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTyranid View Post
EU had multiple clones of the Emperor. Also one instance of the Imperial Guards using old holo recordings to impersonate him.
Yes I know that, but the Emperor was still just one person not many. He just had empty shells so to speak to take over, so he wasn't really cloned so much just having bodies to go into.

Mattfre
03.02.2013 , 09:01 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Galvetyce View Post
Who is truly the more powerful between the two?
I've killed Darth Malgus over 10 times in SWTOR so my vote goes to Darth Sideous lol
MATTAKIN SKYWAN
JEDI MASTER:csw _r2d2:

DarthTyranid
03.03.2013 , 12:37 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Mattfre View Post
I've killed Darth Malgus over 10 times in SWTOR so my vote goes to Darth Sideous lol
I killed the Emperor many many many times in Super RotJ for Gameboy.

artemisapollo
03.03.2013 , 05:25 PM | #109
sideous just thinks that he wants malgus dead and BANG malgus is dead

Ventessel
03.04.2013 , 09:21 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavell View Post

Drew Karpyshyn... man's got real talent. Who else could have taken two protagonists at once and abused their characters and personalities so miserably that they were no longer recognizable to the people who actually played KotOR?
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell