Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E18 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E18 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much

Aurbere
02.22.2013 , 12:25 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
And guess what Aurbere? Plo Koon makes an apperance!
I saw that in the preview. Plo Koon's back!

He really should go kick Ventress' butt again. Not because she's doing something terribly evil or anything, but because he can.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

kirorx
02.23.2013 , 11:07 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
My overall prediction.

This is based off what i saw in the trailer and compared to other trailers and what we expect historically from the series.

I put aside my personaly fanboy wish list of possibilities

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ventress helps Ahsoka; Ventress has been a (kinda) good guy lately so i doubt she is in league with Sith.

Ashoka finds out it was Barriss (Too much of her looking off into the distance to just be ignored)

Ahsoka gets caught or gives herself up and proves her innocence.

Ahsoka is conflicted because her friend is guilty,

Ahsoka lives.

THE END.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Wolfninjajedi
02.23.2013 , 12:55 PM | #93
I feel in the end, there is gonna be a lackluster ending which I don't really like, but who knows may surprise me however I really only see 2 things that could happen.
===

1. Anakin arrives in the nick of time to prove Ashoka's innocence.

2. She is just exiled from the Order.
===

Now the reason being the 2nd is lackluster, war crimes can usually have heavy punishment and isn't above the death sentence. Plus this would be tried as a military matter rather then the Jedi, so they wouldn't just not look at the results and say

"Oh your just gonna be exiled, even though there was an attack on the Jedi temple plus killing a number of people in the process."

But...I could be surprised, however in the end I think it'll just be lackluster and one of those 2 things happens.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 01:06 PM | #94
I think the whole frame thing is stupid, even modern cells of important prisoners have sound recording, especially during interrogation. All they have to do is take out the recording and see what were they saying and no misunderstanding would be caused.

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 01:22 PM | #95
I think Komari Vosa could be the one. Strong on the Dark Side, female, dual wielding.

And if it really was Vosa, it could kinda mirror Anakin and Ahoska's path, at least Anakin's for sure. The padawan left the order(seems like it) and became a Dark Jedi, the master later became Sith.

Selenial
02.23.2013 , 02:55 PM | #96
New Thread Guys

I think its time to move onto the next episode thread for further discussions, so any new people wanting to get in on the action can actually find us
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling
02.23.2013 , 05:52 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I think the whole frame thing is stupid, even modern cells of important prisoners have sound recording, especially during interrogation. All they have to do is take out the recording and see what were they saying and no misunderstanding would be caused.
Before I move to the next thread, you forget what Tarkin said about the sound being 'conveniently' not working i.e. it was sabotaged, by Tarkin.

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 06:11 PM | #98
Before I move to the next thread, you forget what Tarkin said about the sound being 'conveniently' not working i.e. it was sabotaged, by Tarkin.
So the Jedi should use this against them, why would the sound suddenly not working when Ahoska was sent to interrogate Letta? And what happened to the surveillance camera when she escaped?

Beniboybling
02.23.2013 , 06:23 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
So the Jedi should use this against them, why would the sound suddenly not working when Ahoska was sent to interrogate Letta? And what happened to the surveillance camera when she escaped?
How do the Jedi know? Its Tarkin's facility! He says so himself that this is a 'military matter' - not even Anakin is allowed to see Ashoka. The Republic is filled with corruption and the Jedi are being pushed away. If Tarkin is the culprit here he can literally do whatever he hell he likes, and when the Jedi start asking for evidence just tell them to keep their mitts out of it and have Ashoka executed. Oh and lets remember that all the guards were knocked out, before Ashoka escaped, so they would have seen nothing.

Lets also not forget that if Tarkin is involved, Sidious likely is too. And Sidious controls everything.

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 06:27 PM | #100
How do the Jedi know? Its Tarkin's facility! He says so himself that this is a 'military matter' - not even Anakin is allowed to see Ashoka. The Republic is filled with corruption and the Jedi are being pushed away. If Tarkin is the culprit here he can literally do whatever he hell he likes, and when the Jedi start asking for evidence just tell them to keep their mitts out of it and have Ashoka executed. Oh and lets remember that all the guards were knocked out, before Ashoka escaped, so they would have seen nothing.

Lets also not forget that if Tarkin is involved, Sidious likely is too. And Sidious controls everything.
So it's his responsibility to show the evidence. If Tarkin could not show the surveillance camera record during the escape and the sound during the interrogation then there's clearly something going on. It's not the Empire era yet, nor was Tarkin the sole leader of the military, he was not such figure even in the Empire era. The Senate and the Chancellor could all be used against him.