Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

Stormrayn
03.15.2013 , 11:11 PM | #21
UG has downed 16m NiM EC Z&T this friday!
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4...ps1be6cf7e.jpg

Talorra
03.18.2013 , 07:28 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
level capped downed the 7th boss too (hm). not sure if it was 16 or 8 though.
It was 16HM.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Okuy
03.19.2013 , 02:05 PM | #23
Merciless cleared S&V 8 man first week, and 16 man 3rd week. Both on first serious attempts. The 69 gear makes it too easy, but still the fights were all fun. Hardmode both.
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Talorra
03.20.2013 , 03:58 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Merciless cleared S&V 8 man first week, and 16 man 3rd week. Both on first serious attempts. The 69 gear makes it too easy, but still the fights were all fun. Hardmode both.
Are you all on The Bastion?

dipstik
03.20.2013 , 05:01 PM | #25
I think that's a guild that he made up. I'm pretty sure I saw a picture whererr he had merciless guild tag and no one else did. Not sure who brought him on their run.

irojoz
03.20.2013 , 07:19 PM | #26
i killed that giant rancor by the belsavis daily area...guess i'm the best guild

Okuy
03.21.2013 , 10:02 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Talorra View Post
Are you all on The Bastion?
Nope, most of the decent players from the decent guilds that are left that i talk to from harbinger and pot5. but i was the one with the strats so with the right people we could easily do the same. So no more methodical? After Ambient you guys were the only hope. sad..

Okuy
03.21.2013 , 10:04 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
I think that's a guild that he made up. I'm pretty sure I saw a picture whererr he had merciless guild tag and no one else did. Not sure who brought him on their run.
When people talk and know not what they speak of, Prime example.

Talorra
03.22.2013 , 09:55 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Nope, most of the decent players from the decent guilds that are left that i talk to from harbinger and pot5. but i was the one with the strats so with the right people we could easily do the same. So no more methodical? After Ambient you guys were the only hope. sad..
Most of Methodical went to raid WoW. A few went to GW2, etc. Myself and some others have made our way back here and are now raiding with Level Capped.

So yes, no more Methodical in SWTOR (unless you count my alt that is holding it). But we'll be streaming, PTS testing and all that still.

Okuy
03.22.2013 , 04:49 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Talorra View Post
Most of Methodical went to raid WoW. A few went to GW2, etc. Myself and some others have made our way back here and are now raiding with Level Capped.

So yes, no more Methodical in SWTOR (unless you count my alt that is holding it). But we'll be streaming, PTS testing and all that still.
Wish i could say the same for ambient, yeah well word is their[LC] healers are good, but dps are laughable and tanks are meh. so atleast you bring in some dps. (what everyone tells me, ppl take offense i honestly could care less)