Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Twelve Parsecs Needs YOU! (16man Republic PvE)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Progenitor > Guild Recruitment
The Twelve Parsecs Needs YOU! (16man Republic PvE)

Botho
12.30.2013 , 09:01 AM | #11
Updated: 30/12/2013

Recruitment status currently:

Tank : HIGH
Ranged DPS :HIGH
Melee DPS : HIGH
Healer :HIGH Could use some more mix, a lot of sages currently but we will still consider more.

CommanderKeeva
01.23.2014 , 02:46 AM | #12
UPDATE: 23.01.2014.

Once again we are recruiting players of any role and spec! We are especially looking to recruit tanks and healers for our 16man operations team! Just be willing to play, learn and have fun with us!

Melee DPS: Sentinel/ Vanguard/ Guardian/ Shadow/ Scoundrel
Ranged DPS: Gunslinger/ Commando/ Sage
Tank: Shadow/ Vanguard/ Guardian
Healer: Sage/ Scoundrel/ Commando

Priority Healers: HIGH
Priority Tanks: HIGH
Priority RDPS: MODERATE
Priority MDPS: LOW

So come on, apply, we need tanks and healers more than ever!

Please note that such restrictions only apply to people who want to join our progression operations. We are still accepting people of any level, class or role who want to participate in community operations, guild events, PVP or just looking for a highly active, social and fun guild to hang out with.

Be sure to contact us at: http://the12parsecs.com if you're interested. Head over to our Recruitment section and let us know you want to join!

-------------------------------------------------------------
And remember, it's about distance. Not speed.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

conscioushours
05.17.2014 , 08:23 AM | #13
Are you still active? I saw this thread earlier this year and thought it would be nice to join but ended up taking a couple months break and now noticed there are no updates since January.

Anyway, if you're still active I'll drop at least a community application, and if you're still doing ops and need a healer I'd be interested in that too

Botho
06.03.2014 , 09:27 AM | #14
UPDATE: 01.06.2014.

Priority Tanks: MEDIUM
Priority RDPS: HIGH
Priority MDPS: HIGH
Priority Healers: SUPER HIGH

So come on, apply, we need healers more than ever!

Be sure to contact us at: http://the12parsecs.com if you're interested. Head over to our Recruitment section and let us know you want to join!

Manweth
06.03.2014 , 01:33 PM | #15
Good luck with all that mate, last I checked Progenitor's entire communities executed the final exodus and went to Wildstar.

I may be wrong, but you are probably the last serious guild left in the entire server.
I'm done Dear Class Balance Team.
You've broken me. I now know you hate all sages and guardians.
Have fun giggling with your metas.