Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Gree Event Rocks Que The Cry Babies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Gree Event Rocks Que The Cry Babies

islander
02.15.2013 , 11:28 AM | #11
The thing that's impressed me most, is the LACK of lag in the FFA area.

Even inside the dome, where everyone is parked.

I don't mind the FFA thing. I'd ultimately 'prefer' a faction based, but if there's no way to make that reasonably fair numbers wise...then this'll work.
Gìllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Barantos
02.15.2013 , 11:42 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
The biggest problem with the event is the communty's lack of sportmanship. If you see two people have a fair duel, why jump in with your group of four? Same thing if a solo player, me, attacks one of you, do all of you need to attack me? I'm there for PvP and I'm usually not even bothered with the missions (read: I'm not one of those standing in line) but few are the times I actually get to have some fair fights. One would think that my duel banner gave it away.

Worst are of course those who bring their entire clan in four different groups and attack solo players. Are you really that bad ?

Had one duel against another sorc. This thing had been going on for minutes and while it was in the PvP area it was also far away from everyone els and the objectives. Some ******e had to ruin that fun of course.

So in conclusion; Haaaa!

Almost forgot, also had some a-hole taking down my HP as I was trying to heal a 16-man WB.
Seriously this is a galactic war and you want sportsmanship..... The people who fight with honor and dignity usually end up the loser

Cilas
02.15.2013 , 12:19 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hamatula View Post
I agree, I love it too...

I never leave the fleet normally, now I dont leave Ilum... wzs seem kinda boring now.

best patch bw has done...
Concur. I haven't done a wz daily or the weekly since this patch came out. I'd rather be on ilum pvping than in the same warzones
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

DarthOvertone
02.15.2013 , 01:33 PM | #14
I agree, I love it too...

I never leave the fleet normally, now I dont leave Ilum... wzs seem kinda boring now.

best patch bw has done...
I 100% agree. Awesome and really fun event. Each night has been different so far, and the good times just keep rolling. Gonna be sad to see the Gree depart in a week or so.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

cashogy_reborn
02.15.2013 , 01:35 PM | #15
*cue

Que is not even an english word
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

RichardSkywalk
02.15.2013 , 01:52 PM | #16
here is a funny way to break up lines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji0opmQzhuk

Hamatula
02.15.2013 , 02:24 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
*cue

Que is not even an english word
que is short for... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_%...t_data_type%29

Zunayson
02.15.2013 , 02:25 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
The biggest problem with the event is the communty's lack of sportmanship. If you see two people have a fair duel, why jump in with your group of four? Same thing if a solo player, me, attacks one of you, do all of you need to attack me? I'm there for PvP and I'm usually not even bothered with the missions (read: I'm not one of those standing in line) but few are the times I actually get to have some fair fights. One would think that my duel banner gave it away.

Worst are of course those who bring their entire clan in four different groups and attack solo players. Are you really that bad ?

Had one duel against another sorc. This thing had been going on for minutes and while it was in the PvP area it was also far away from everyone els and the objectives. Some ******e had to ruin that fun of course.

So in conclusion; Haaaa!

Almost forgot, also had some a-hole taking down my HP as I was trying to heal a 16-man WB.
Mostly the sportsmanship. When I play the game it's to have fun, and ganking is not fun 95% of the time (For specific people I make exceptions because the reaction is too good to pass up). I run out solo while groups gank me. Oh and waiting in line is NOT fun. Imagine having invisibility/god mode hax rofl
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

cashogy_reborn
02.15.2013 , 02:28 PM | #19
que is short for nothing......

l2spell?

its funny that some people are barely able to read/write their native language
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

AngelofCain
02.15.2013 , 02:30 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
que is short for nothing......

l2spell?

its funny that some people are barely able to read/write their native language
que is short for queue which is a English for waiting in LINE!!!

que is also what in spanish. The gree event rocks what the cry babies?

I think he meant cue, though and not waiting in line or what.

please invest in a dictionary if you are going to qq.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator