Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SURVEY of Rated WZ team composition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
SURVEY of Rated WZ team composition

Abbyssion
02.14.2013 , 10:04 PM | #31
No mention of Merc/commando yet I'm very sad, can't believe after all the evidence the datamined changes don't do anything to mercs.

marshmallow
02.14.2013 , 10:09 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Then why cry about it and try to not use it if you just do it anyways?

Who does like bubble stun against them?

And yeah I'm making fun of you for being carebears. Problem? Seriously to boycott something that is "op'ed" like that makes you look so bad.
Sorry brospeh, I just had to take the opportunity to laugh at you. 90% of our games on the Bastion are played w/ smash and bubble stun. It definitely isn't 'carebear' if both teams are doing it.

TBH I think you're just mad because you don't know how to play annihlation/carnage.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

RankorSSGS
02.14.2013 , 10:10 PM | #33
Then why cry about it and try to not use it if you just do it anyways?

Who does like bubble stun against them?

And yeah I'm making fun of you for being carebears. Problem? Seriously to boycott something that is "op'ed" like that makes you look so bad.
Who's crying? I only see people stating that we avoid it when its possible. We actually like competition in our pvp. If a guild is trying to queue but doesn't have the ideal comp available, then the other team adjusts too. My guild sometimes has troubles finding a marauder (of all things lol) to play carnage, so our opponent usually agrees to play without a carnage mara as well. We already know where each guild stands on our server, nobody needs to prove anything anymore. So rather than just have the same teams faceroll the same teams, we mix it up for competition, so that everyone can improve and thus raise the competition even higher. I guess pot5 doesn't want actual competition, you guys seem perfectly happy to slam the same teams into the dirt and not prove anything. Fine by me.

Honestly Xerain, you were one of the last people I was expecting to have to discuss this with, your posts are usually more constructive. But I've devoted far more time to pot5 internet heroes today than they deserve, so I'm done. Have fun being uber 1337, I don't really care at all.

Xerain
02.14.2013 , 10:13 PM | #34
I never claimed to be great. You did that for me. Thank you for the compliment sir.

Zoiks
02.15.2013 , 02:03 AM | #35
Healer 1: Sorc, cheesebubble spec
Healer 2: Op, energy spec (med/leth hybrid)

Tank: Sin, high endo dps gear w/shield

Dps 1: Mara, carnage spec for faster pred
Dps 2: Mara, anni spec for free group heals
Dps 3: Jug, smash spec mainly for taunts/intercede
Dps 4: PT, pyro spec
Dps 5: whatever, preferrably something with taunt or another mara

You almost can't have too many maras because even if they're not the best dps to have in every situation, they're still competitive and bloodthirst having more uptime, not to mention the other two group effects, more than makes up for any deficiencies.

cashogy_reborn
02.15.2013 , 02:34 AM | #36
i like how every thread regarding RWZ eventually degrades into a pissing contest
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

davaniel
02.15.2013 , 02:54 AM | #37
I never claimed to be great. You did that for me. Thank you for the compliment sir.
You just descended to common troll level.

We've been having this discussion months ago, you're saying nothing new, nor are you answering to any of the arguments stated earlier in this thread.

On the Red Eclipse server we went from 2 or maybe 3 ranked teams to 15 to 20 teams.

Maybe you're just jealous.
Aeriy
op sniper pt jugg mara sorc sin vg sent [55] + some lowbies

totherkins
02.15.2013 , 03:44 AM | #38
Comp 1

Healer 1: sorc(bubble)
Healer 2: operative
Tank: jugg
Node guard: assassin
DPS 1: carnage mara
DPS 2: smash jugg(hutball who doesn't love 2 tanks?)
DPS 3: pyro pt
DPS 4: Sniper(Imo need to have this forces people to over extend, can break bubbles, and provides a lot of AoE in a variety of wzs makes it a lot easier)

Comp 2

Healer 1: Operative
Healer 2: Operative/sorc
Node guard: assassin
DPS 1: jugg tank hybrid
DPS 2: mara(carnage/smash)
DPS 3: mara(carnage/smash)
DPS 4: PT pyro
DPS 5: sniper

Comp 3

Healer 1: Operative
Healer 2: Operative/mercenary
Healer 3: Sorc(bubble or AoE)
node guard: assassin
DPS 1: carnage mara
DPS 2: jugg smash
DPS 3: sniper
DPS 4: PT(pyro, possibly AP)
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

funkiestj
02.15.2013 , 04:06 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
i like how every thread regarding RWZ eventually degrades into a pissing contest
Truth!

ON TOPIC: This weekend I will tabulate the responses to date and follow up with the results. Thanks for all the responses.

TANGENT: thanks to the people who attacked me on the PvP gree/ilum daily. I didn't seen any DMV lines today. GG community! I would have been disappointed if it was too easy.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

POPsi
02.15.2013 , 04:34 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
QFT. Oh, and into a pointless discussion of bubblestun/smash.