Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

wdrss

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cycao
02.15.2013 , 07:22 AM | #51
How can people not think this is great. Afaik they have made comments on the majority of hot topics such as merc dps, bubble stun, smash, matchmaking and continuing to make recruit gear competitive...what would you guys like, hourly updates on these issues?

LarryRow
02.15.2013 , 07:30 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by lucotas View Post
NO WAY!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR awkueraifsd For months!!! come on Bioware, you betrayed me
Me too! I mean, c'mon! And they think they can smooth it over with a simple "sdfsawer!" The nerve!
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

islander
02.15.2013 , 08:45 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Excellent feedback and sorry that you feel that way, but at least now we'll aserfasdasdsads instead of awkueraifsd.

sdfsawer!
ahahahahahaha

more dev posts in PvP forums. I love it!
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Kel-vin
02.15.2013 , 09:05 AM | #54
Excellent feedback and sorry that you feel that way, but at least now we'll aserfasdasdsads instead of awkueraifsd.

sdfsawer!
Dude, this is quote of the year. I plan on subscribing much longer due to this comment alone and I wasn't even planning on quitting haha.
||||||||Server : Prophecy of The Five : Beta Squad 238||||||||

MusicRider
02.15.2013 , 09:48 AM | #55

sdfsawer!
LEGEN.... wait for it... DARY.

MeatTender
02.15.2013 , 10:04 AM | #56

sdfsawer!
*** go use your valuable time on these forums and post about how you're gonna make mercs/mandos useful in PvP after they got nerfed so hard over a year ago.

Arlanon
02.15.2013 , 10:19 AM | #57
Don't be so bitter. This clearly shows that they are lurking on these forums and reading the threads.

CS representatives can't tell you what devs are doing. Sometimes they don't know, sometimes it's a secret.

Quote: Originally Posted by Whitley Streiber
Know this: They are watching...

Joesixxpack
02.15.2013 , 10:20 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by MeatTender View Post
*** go use your valuable time on these forums and post about how you're gonna make mercs/mandos useful in PvP after they got nerfed so hard over a year ago.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

Cmdluke
02.15.2013 , 10:22 AM | #59

sdfsawer!
this made my morning. thanks. happy friday!
"The Force is a Balance between the Light and the Dark" - Qun'aris Sunnrider
Jedi Consular Balance Sage

cycao
02.15.2013 , 10:22 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by MeatTender View Post