Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

wdrss

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stephenalandavie
02.14.2013 , 04:01 PM | #31
Yes rambling utter nonsense instead of giving us all a heads up as to what is going on with pvp and changes within the game.

Luckeyduckey
02.14.2013 , 04:03 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Yes rambling utter nonsense instead of giving us all a heads up as to what is going on with pvp and changes within the game.
I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to talk about upcoming patches. Also, even if they -are- posting nonsense, at least we know they are looking at what we have to say.
Extermination
Extinctiøn
Terrørist

Fatal-N-Felony
02.14.2013 , 04:35 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
That's FATAL you nub. He's not some random PvP forum troller...he's THE MAN here.
thank you heffa
<Intrepid> @ The Harbinger
World First 1Man Too Sexy; Don't Care - Currently Employed
#NoFilter

stephenalandavie
02.14.2013 , 04:41 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to talk about upcoming patches. Also, even if they -are- posting nonsense, at least we know they are looking at what we have to say.
This is the only game which i know that does this. every other game i have played released what was upcoming so the fans have things to look forward to.

SlimsPicken
02.14.2013 , 04:44 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Excellent feedback and sorry that you feel that way, but at least now we'll aserfasdasdsads instead of awkueraifsd.

sdfsawer!
this guy. this is the guy.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

itsmymillertime
02.14.2013 , 05:11 PM | #36
Bioware deleting threads about the Gree Event but this stays up,

biofail over 9000.

Twickers
02.14.2013 , 07:01 PM | #37
Joveth, have my babies :3
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Polymerize
02.14.2013 , 07:04 PM | #38
I would have deleted this thread if I knew how to!

foxmob
02.14.2013 , 07:06 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
For the first time since release I feel like they're PART of the community. I can't say it enough, but this is exactly what we need.
answers to the questions about stun-bubbles, balance patches, and back fill would've been at the top of my list. this is more like...entertainment.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

-IceHawk-
02.14.2013 , 07:11 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Excellent feedback and sorry that you feel that way, but at least now we'll aserfasdasdsads instead of awkueraifsd.

sdfsawer!

Trolled by a Dev....just.....