Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree event question

jedisethjedi
02.14.2013 , 12:29 PM | #1
Hi all. I am not sure where to post this, so i'll post it here. i've been looking for info on if those nice looking ll gree weapons will stay past the event. I heard event is only 2 weeks long and by doing the daily Heroic Primary Testing, I can only get 1 grey helix per day and those weapons costs bout 18-24 days to obtain. thx all.

AshlaBoga
02.14.2013 , 12:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey AshlaBoga,

Just wanted to let you know that the Gree Vendor will be sticking around after the event ends
Even if it's 1 week extra, that should be enough time to hit Champion.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

tahoeWolverine
02.14.2013 , 01:14 PM | #3
This might help: given that SM Xeno II drops 4 helixes and HM Xeno drops 6 helixes, I think it's safe to say that your goal should be to get into at least SM Xeno if you're interested in getting a weapon. I think you get an additional helix from a quest on the ship too, fyi.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Iwipe
02.14.2013 , 01:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by tahoeWolverine View Post
This might help: given that SM Xeno II drops 4 helixes and HM Xeno drops 6 helixes, I think it's safe to say that your goal should be to get into at least SM Xeno if you're interested in getting a weapon. I think you get an additional helix from a quest on the ship too, fyi.
The ship quest give 2 components. Also, if you are thinking of killing Xenoanalyst, make sure to kill it on 16m as he drops 2 more components compared to 8m. Since 8m and 16m shares a lockout, there is no reason to do 8m.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...ion-chart6.jpg

jedisethjedi
02.15.2013 , 07:16 AM | #5
Thanks everyone.

DataBeaver
02.15.2013 , 07:24 AM | #6
The event will also be back in the future, although no information has been released regarding the schedule.

pheonixf
02.23.2013 , 11:07 AM | #7
According to the maintainence post the reputation items are all disapearing after the maintainence ..

"As a reminder, the Relics of the Gree Event and associated missions will disappear after this maintenance. The vendor will remain, and since this is a recurring event, it will return several times throughout this year."
"using force choke on Ewoks" PRICELSS!
Guildmaster of Sith Happened -Shoii-Cho

schnopsnosn
02.23.2013 , 02:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by pheonixf View Post
According to the maintainence post the reputation items are all disapearing after the maintainence ..

"As a reminder, the Relics of the Gree Event and associated missions will disappear after this maintenance. The vendor will remain, and since this is a recurring event, it will return several times throughout this year."
Reading Comprehension, my friend...
The Event-quests will disappear(the event-quest you get in the Gray Secant is called "Relics of the Gree").

mattchanner
02.26.2013 , 02:37 PM | #9
how long does the vendor stay because I maxed out my rep every week and im just 1000 away from champion.
turns out if you use your weekly rep in a different combination of rep items you can make it to champion this week
U MAD? Let go of your Anger.
Look I made a Dumb fan video too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USRec...el_video_title

RikuvonDrake
02.26.2013 , 02:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by mattchanner View Post
how long does the vendor stay because I maxed out my rep every week and im just 1000 away from champion.
turns out if you use your weekly rep in a different combination of rep items you can make it to champion this week
Yea, I got to Champion this week, along with a lot of other ppl that also used this mechanics, regardless, I think the vendor will stay for the entire duration of the event, meaning it should still be here next week and so on.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse