Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who thinks Smash and Bubbles needs Nerfed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who thinks Smash and Bubbles needs Nerfed?

Necronomicanomic
02.14.2013 , 10:53 AM | #1
100% right here, cause all I see anymore in pvp is premades of smashers and bubble specced sages and sorcerers stunbubbling all the smashers the whole match. Its all the time. Fix this BW or some people may agree like me and pick another game soon cause its getting extremely old very fast.

Never_Hesitate
02.14.2013 , 10:54 AM | #2
Wrong part of the forum and there already exist way too many of these threads, please don't start a new one
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Necronomicanomic
02.14.2013 , 10:57 AM | #3
Lol how is this wrong, its customer service area. Let the BW people see peoples thoughts about this. It's funny that a player can post "Hey I can't Get into my account" they get a response in less than 2 min, aka like me the other day. But anything else you wont get nothing.

Never_Hesitate
02.14.2013 , 11:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Necronomicanomic View Post
Lol how is this wrong, its customer service area. Let the BW people see peoples thoughts about this. It's funny that a player can post "Hey I can't Get into my account" they get a response in less than 2 min, aka like me the other day. But anything else you wont get nothing.
*head meets table* (it starts to hurt)

you will most likely not get any answer from bw here, there are other threads in the pvp section, which are way bigger and bw doesn't answer them as well
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,

BaronV
02.14.2013 , 12:03 PM | #5
no more nerfing PLEASE! Im sick of my class being nerfed to the ground....

how about adding something for a change?? honestly people will never be satisfied with the "class balance" in this game because nobody can even agree on what it is in the first place!
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee

Never_Hesitate
02.16.2013 , 11:30 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
no more nerfing PLEASE! Im sick of my class being nerfed to the ground....

how about adding something for a change?? honestly people will never be satisfied with the "class balance" in this game because nobody can even agree on what it is in the first place!
Take the overall dmg done and healing done down in pvp. if people continue to go down in 3 hits, there isn't a lot of room for balance
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:

Stealios
02.16.2013 , 01:14 PM | #7
Who doesn't?
/thread.
Stelios - Sentinel
<Nostrum Dolus>
<Tomb of Freedon Nadd>

Tragamite
02.16.2013 , 01:24 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
Take the overall dmg done and healing done down in pvp. if people continue to go down in 3 hits, there isn't a lot of room for balance
Or buff every ones health! If a sorc/sage had 22k health base at 50 and tanks had upwards of 35-40k then these 7k hits wouldn't hurt as bad. People would get to do more damage over time and killing healers would increase as priorities. Stun locks would not mean instadeath and give the player a chance to counter.

PvE wise bosses could be harder mops could be harder. You could maintain the current damage/healing and not OP either. Maintain skills and CCs and not OP either.

Buff the base health of all classes and buff the health gained by gear towards roles. Thus for a warrior the war leader set would give bonuses to defense shield absorption and health, while the vindicator set gives bonuses to strength power critic and surge to minimize the idea that a DPS warrior could gain the health of a tank and still drop the 7k hits.
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, SkÍlÍtor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, SlŚughter Van DPS 55, ShÍ-RŚ Sage DPS 55

ifistdatiger
02.16.2013 , 02:08 PM | #9
Don't nerf smash just because you're mad that a dps can take you down in a few hits. That's his job. That would be like nerfing the health on tanks because they take too long to kill.

Ghost_Spectre
02.16.2013 , 02:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ifistdatiger View Post
Don't nerf smash just because you're mad that a dps can take you down in a few hits. That's his job. That would be like nerfing the health on tanks because they take too long to kill.
You are correct; itís their job to DPS. However, by manipulating the system by loading up on power and surge completely bypassing any use of crit to achieve these numbers is where the problems lays since they get an automatic critical chance. What they should nerf is the autocrit. That should be changed to 60% chance after receiving 4 stacks of shockwave. That would change the whole scheme of things. Then letís see how many QQ about not having automatic crits and have to repurpose their gear to have critical in the mix again.
Caedus Rage Juggernaut Aloysius Madness Sorcerer Ni'Tehn'Do Lethal Operative
Vestara Balance Shadow Fat Albert Focus Guardian Baytor Balance Sage
Kallig Legacy Jedi Convenant Lvl 55 Toons 12