Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about we make this a pvp server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
How about we make this a pvp server.

Koyaanisqat
02.16.2013 , 12:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Anishor View Post
The PVP portion of the event is horrendously designed.

1. No incentive or reward for pvping.
2. No incentive for your group/guild/faction for controlling it.
Other then, of course, the experience of doing so.
That's enough for True(tm) fans of player-versus-player content. They don't need a carrot to run. They just like running.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Ovan_Oh-One
02.16.2013 , 12:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Koyaanisqat View Post
Other then, of course, the experience of doing so.
That's enough for True(tm) fans of player-versus-player content. They don't need a carrot to run. They just like running.
This right here.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

Zeeke
02.16.2013 , 01:20 PM | #13
Jen'jidai will be securing Illum sometime soon, any republic forces will be killed on sight, any citizens of the empire seen assisting the republic scum will also be killed on sight.

((Lets hope some republic guilds keep stepping up and fighting against us, we have had a lot of fun fighting against some republic guilds over the past few days, looking forward to more open world pvp. ))
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kazra Sunreaver | Massassai of Jen'jidai | Officer of PvP

Jonoku
02.16.2013 , 01:48 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeeke View Post
Jen'jidai will be securing Illum sometime soon, any republic forces will be killed on sight, any citizens of the empire seen assisting the republic scum will also be killed on sight.

((Lets hope some republic guilds keep stepping up and fighting against us, we have had a lot of fun fighting against some republic guilds over the past few days, looking forward to more open world pvp. ))
Thats right, start up some trouble :P.

LanceCorporalDan
02.16.2013 , 04:09 PM | #15

Will relay this to higher
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative

Mynderse
02.17.2013 , 02:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AliciaDeLories View Post
While we were there the other day, we camped the pylon so we could kill people who griefed the line. Because we're carebear like that.

But let's not kid ourselves. If no one were griefing the line, we'd have gotten bored of it in 10 minutes. PvP is where you find it.
Doesnt mean you should camp there and troll.. sorry if i'm wrong but that does seem to fit the troll list. but it is a PvP server. So i guess thats ok for the right circumstances

Mynderse
02.17.2013 , 02:56 PM | #17

Good, start some trouble on ilum

AliciaDeLories
02.17.2013 , 03:50 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mynderse View Post
Doesnt mean you should camp there and troll.. sorry if i'm wrong but that does seem to fit the troll list. but it is a PvP server. So i guess thats ok for the right circumstances
Not sure what you mean by troll. But guarding the line against people trying to grief it is almost the opposite of trolling. Unless you just totally misunderstood what I said or I'm totally misunderstanding what you are saying.

My point was that despite the fact we were anti-trolling. If people weren't trolling we would've got bored in minutes and left.

So a whole can't have good without evil, shadows without light, etc etc etc etc.
<Night's Radiance @ Jung Ma>
The CyberneticDawn Legacy
De'Lories (Gunslinger-Awesome), Winterstar (Commando-Healz), Liathano (Operative-DPS).

Whetstone
02.17.2013 , 09:33 PM | #19
The whole idea of a "line" in a PVP FFA area just seems to rub me wrong.
Vic - Gola - Yuli - Whetstone

Crimson Eiite

Jung Ma

LanceCorporalDan
02.17.2013 , 10:25 PM | #20
of course its a pve mission misplaced in a pvp area WITH 0 pvp missions
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative