Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mobile Security Key after Feb 14th downtime

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Mobile Security Key after Feb 14th downtime
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TangledDruid
02.15.2013 , 10:14 AM | #21
not worth the rage

Genne
02.15.2013 , 12:03 PM | #22
Hi again, any new info from BW about this problem? We are running on low manpower because of low interest for this game and eave the small number of guys which want to play and pay you, cant get in game cause of this nasty bug you have implemented with your parch from Feb 14th.

I really would like to hear some support of this, I do not see why our guild mates should call you and pay for this service if its your fault!!!

Beerbill_Society
02.15.2013 , 03:37 PM | #23
I managed to get my security key off, but it cost of long and expensive international call. I don't think i i'll ever put that thing again it's the second time i had to remove it. the only thing i i'll miss are the in game SK vendors.

Harkin
02.15.2013 , 05:20 PM | #24
i have nothing to say about the person whom i talked to, very polite, but i have to alot to say of how bad bioware works at this lvl, im out of words to express how i feel about having to spent 12 so i could call your support line to fix a problem that i didnt cause, and then you wonder why this game has gone f2p....

Zellzin
02.15.2013 , 05:37 PM | #25
I had been logging in and playing since about 5 minutes ago when I had this issue happen. It's pretty annoying. The security key has been nothing but trouble so far including switching phones which is a hassle.
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine." HK-47

xkalliber
02.15.2013 , 05:45 PM | #26
My loggin seems to take ok , but i dont see any servers available :P

Glzmo
02.16.2013 , 08:19 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings all,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

I've raised this for investigation, but for the moment it may be advisable, for those that are able, to call our Account & Billing team. At the least they will be able to temporarily remove the Security Key, allowing you to login again.

You can find the details here.

Thanks for your patience.
Any news on this? Will we get a refund for the days that we can't log in because of this? I have the mobile security key for android and can't log in because of this stupid bug. Can't call phone to remove it either because of exorbitant international rates and hours of queues! When you had the free 800 line one could call via voice over IP it was acceptable but now? Come on! I can't even cancel my account before it auto-renews for 6 months now since I can't login due to the non-working security key. This is criminal.

shmoze
02.19.2013 , 07:32 PM | #28
My friend's Security key no longer works either! this is unacceptable for your paying customers to be locked out of the game! I cannot express my frustration enough with the way this game's customer support is handled, any patch which prevents paying customers from playing your game should be of the HIGHEST priority. AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU LOST 1 MILLION SUBS!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!