Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Improved Personal Starship transport unlocks appear bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Improved Personal Starship transport unlocks appear bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LrdRahvin
02.14.2013 , 04:27 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
I hope bioware realizes that we in the software development community are laughing at their pathetic performance lately. I mean seriously eye rolling, head shaking, teeth sucking and finger waging at their complete lack of professional pride in their product. How many more of these woopsies do they need before they realize that QA is an important function of an IT shop? And when are they going to start holding their developers accountable for quality deliverables.
No, they realize that "QA is an important function", they just used to think QA meant Question and Answer as opposed to Quality Assurance (as in those godawful dev Q and A things they used to do to try and distract the playerbase from the hordes of bugs they perpetually churned out). Thank god they stopped doing those and junked them in one of their many customer relations "reboots".

Now they apparently think that QA stands for Quit Asking (as in please quit asking us when we will fix our completely ridiculous screwups- we'll get around to it eventualy- unless, of course it is to fix a screwup that is costing us CC sales/purchases such as the "error" that required an emergency fix- they were missing out on potential purchases of the 3 upgrades to the ability so they took the servers down very quickly to "fix" that "bug". Nevermind the fact that now they truly have broken it (and in such a fashion as to be costing people RL money).

Personally, I think that QA in EAWare's case stands for Quite Appalling.

chriscshunter
02.14.2013 , 05:03 PM | #32
Quote:
Corrected an issue that would automatically unlock all levels of Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship.
Yeah it was corrected all right... now I can't unlock it period, even after 2 attempts of purchasing all 3!!!

How do I get my coins back? I double purchased this stubbornly in confusion and now I'm screwed out of twice as many coins and no function for what I purchased real money to obtain... this is crap.

How do you make the solution to a problem an even bigger problem. Someone needs to find another job, and someone needs to hire someone with better sense. Now I'm out 2100 Coins... that's roughly 15$ (with your best deal) or a month subscriptions worth, and I obtained nothing... will I even be compensated with more coins when this is corrected, obviously not... they wont even give compensation to their digital market cuz its their gold mine.

aethell
02.15.2013 , 10:44 AM | #33
I just wanted to report that my cartel coins for purchasing this perk were just refunded. (Thank you customer service.) If this has not happened for others in the thread, you may want to open an account/billing ticket. That is what I did. I am not sure if the ticket or a more systematic fix was responsible for the refund.

Either way I am pleased with the prompt refund and look forward to the perk being fixed so I can buy it for real.

chriscshunter
02.15.2013 , 11:01 AM | #34
No I didn't get a refund yet, they forwarded my Bug report to QA, guess I gotta report it as a billing issue. Thanks for the info.

Nephalshnee
02.16.2013 , 12:15 AM | #35
Add me too. Bought I, II and III with Cartel Coins on two of my characters. Now it appears that I've lost my purchases. Will I'll purchases be there after the fix or will we get reimbursed for our loss?

nicosand
02.16.2013 , 03:30 AM | #36
big question is, why would anyone want to waste cartel coins on this?? the price is 50k credits for the ability itself, and then 10k for the first timerdrop, 20k or 30k for the second and 50k for the last.... thats a hell of a lot better value then spending over a 1000 coins on it! and btw, who the frigg cares about this anyway, this is a small, insignificant bug compaird some of the other stuff that needs attention!

Zylaro
02.16.2013 , 04:56 AM | #37
My cartel coins were also refunded after I put an in game ticket in and posted here.

xaintly
02.16.2013 , 05:46 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by nicosand View Post
big question is, why would anyone want to waste cartel coins on this?? the price is 50k credits for the ability itself, and then 10k for the first timerdrop, 20k or 30k for the second and 50k for the last.... thats a hell of a lot better value then spending over a 1000 coins on it! and btw, who the frigg cares about this anyway, this is a small, insignificant bug compaird some of the other stuff that needs attention!
You realize that it requires legacy level 30, 40 and 50 to unlock these with credits, right? I have gotten 5 characters to 50 and I'm still only legacy 32. If you don't play much lv50 PVP or grind a lot of lv50 dailies, you're not going to have a high enough legacy to unlock these with credits.

I also got a refund of my cartel coins just now. I had submitted a ticket on 14 Feb (as a bug report), which I guess goes to the QA team who can't do refunds. I submitted another ticket (as account/billing) on 15 Feb, which was processed within hours.

__Liliana_Vess__
02.16.2013 , 10:28 AM | #39
I have unlocked improved I, II, and III 2 days ago, sent a ticket to bug report. Still didn't get my cartel coins refunded.

chriscshunter
02.16.2013 , 11:19 AM | #40
Just got refunded