Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Improved Personal Starship transport unlocks appear bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Improved Personal Starship transport unlocks appear bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sanic
02.14.2013 , 10:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HoraShadow View Post
Same here, 1050 cartel coins later, I'm back at the beginning, with a 24 hours CD...

@OP: nice way to keep your cool, I was about to torch the place down
Why in the world would you spend 1050 coins rather than 70,000 credits?
SWG: Drake & Ashe Shard - Tarquinas | Crilus & Kathon Shard - Starsider
AOC: Sanic - Wiccana - Third Time Lucky
WoW: Sanic - Scarlet Crusade
SWTOR: Sanic Shard - The Bastion.

Bronagh
02.14.2013 , 10:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanic View Post
Why in the world would you spend 1050 coins rather than 70,000 credits?
Some of us use cartel coins since we don't have a lvl 30, much less lvl 50 legacy.

Suhuy
02.14.2013 , 11:06 AM | #13
Same problem. My unlocks gone, skill have 17 hours cooldown.
Please, return me my cartel points. Im spend real money on this points, and this stealing - unacceptable.

AngelCath
02.14.2013 , 12:13 PM | #14
Add me to the list of bugged people.
Unlocked the first two only to find them gone when I checked on the next toon I logged in.
Made a ticket but really... this was so important you had to make a quick fix that wasn't tested at all??

Zylaro
02.14.2013 , 12:57 PM | #15
Add me too, I bought Improved priority Transport personal starship 1 and 2 with 450 cartel coins and they are now locked up again so no cooldowns. I have also created an in game ticket.

aethell
02.14.2013 , 01:29 PM | #16
I have the same issue. Spent the cartel coins, and the next time I logged in the perk was gone.

xaintly
02.14.2013 , 01:33 PM | #17
Submitted a ticket also. Spent 10k credits and 900cc to unlock it once, then switched to another character. I noticed they were all locked again so switched back to the first character. Figured the purchase didn't go through, so spent another 10k + 900cc . Then it disappeared again. When I checked the ledger, it definitely ate the 1800cc. Unlike the other legacy unlocks, it just says "In-Game Purchase" instead of the specific item that was purchased, so I guess it's totally bugged.

JovethGonzalez
02.14.2013 , 01:49 PM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone and thank you for reporting this to us. We apologize for this error, but know that we are currently working towards a resolution for this. In the meantime, please do not purchase the Priority Transport: Personal Starship Legacy Character Perk or any of its upgrades until this is resolved. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Felioats
02.14.2013 , 01:59 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone and thank you for reporting this to us. We apologize for this error, but know that we are currently working towards a resolution for this. In the meantime, please do not purchase the Priority Transport: Personal Starship Legacy Character Perk or any of its upgrades until this is resolved. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
What will you be doing for those who already did?
>

LrdRahvin
02.14.2013 , 02:08 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
What will you be doing for those who already did?
I predict...wait for it... zero, nada, zilch. That would be EAWare's typical response to these fairly regular screwups.

Although, on occasion, just for variety they try to blame their screwups on their paying customers

Per my post on page 1 of this thread I'm now out 720,000 creds. spread between 13 characters (50,000 x13 and 70,000 x1) and if their "fix" for their "fix" of something that wasn't broken to begin with is to simply fix the global unlocks and leave me with all those 50k unlocks purchased with a 24 hr cooldown instead of a 1 hour cooldown- I'm all done...won't even come back for the expansion (already purchased btw) gave 'em another chance after the last time I quit from junk like this....not gonna feel like a sucker again...just gonna stay away permanently.