Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Items from KOTOR era

Lovethebeard
02.18.2013 , 06:46 PM | #11
i agree with this post 110%, make it happen bioware!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

MyPetMonkey
02.20.2013 , 03:35 PM | #12
How about they add to the actual game instead of putting putting their hand out greedily for money.... You know... Offer something for the $15/month we pay....

That sounds better...

QuiDonJorn
02.21.2013 , 02:25 AM | #13
All I want is viridain blade on my lightsaber.
Yeah, I know they gave us lime green and I bought it off the GTN (just because I was pretty tired of the generic green one)...but if they just took the dark green glow from the lime green, and put it on a white core blade, I'd be content.

darthgroond
02.21.2013 , 03:12 PM | #14
Lucien Draay Robes. And obviously what the OP said too.
Rest in peace little pixel. Your memory will live on.
-- The Pixel Legacy (The Red Eclipse EU) --

''A Sith craves adventure and excitement.'' - Firrez Pixel

MishraArtificer
02.21.2013 , 07:21 PM | #15
Dibs on the Star Forge Robes! I want to make those in real life. (Shouldn't be too hard, they're just a white and brown version of Revan's robes, and the plans for THOSE should be floating around the interwebz someplace...)
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Izrin
02.21.2013 , 11:06 PM | #16
I beleave they should have all the color crystals availible on the cartel market ie: black-green, purple, black-orange, etc... for the standing amount of 900-1,400 CC

Divona
03.13.2013 , 07:25 AM | #17
So yesterday new purple was added. I was very pleased to see another great white core colored crystal

Kotor era colors would be next step Bioware hint hint

Willjb
03.14.2013 , 04:32 PM | #18
I'm surprised there hasn't been a silver crystal in game yet. Veridian and the other color splices would be great down the road, as many nostalgic older gamers (self included) love their kotor crystal colors. These eventual additions would serve as a means to not just tie to the venerated kotor story, but to have more solid integration with the present era of tor in which it can also continue to innovatively add to the big picture of the entire star wars timeline.