Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So who won the war?

Devlonir
02.14.2013 , 03:51 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
No, he's right. There's a codex entry that specifically says what happened.
Ah cool.. missed that bit.
Fun bit of universe lore added because of the server inbalance causing the base to be a slaughterhole for the time Ilum was still a true World PVP area.

Still though, it doesn't describe the Empire winning Ilum. At most, it describes the Empire holding the Western Shelf.
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

Chim-Lou
02.14.2013 , 03:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
Ah cool.. missed that bit.
Fun bit of universe lore added because of the server inbalance causing the base to be a slaughterhole for the time Ilum was still a true World PVP area.

Still though, it doesn't describe the Empire winning Ilum. At most, it describes the Empire holding the Western Shelf.
Yeah, it just speaks about that one battle the Empire won. And like someone above me said, if the Empire had won the whole Ilum campaign, how could the Republic have raised a memorial there?

Bleeters
02.14.2013 , 04:11 AM | #13
I'm more confused as to why they put up a memorial but didn't bother to bury the bodies :P

TheBBP
02.14.2013 , 04:13 AM | #14
I'm more confused as to why they put up a memorial but didn't bother to bury the bodies :P
The anti-Military agenda in the Senate makes it hard for us to do anything as it should be done.
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Old Republic
Darth Krelan - Imperial Loyalist
Ebon Hawk

UltimateKrucible
02.14.2013 , 04:33 AM | #15
Budget cuts. Always budget cuts.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Kvasiraz
02.14.2013 , 04:59 AM | #16
Perhaps the bodies were left where they lay as part of the memorial. It would definitely seem to be a much more sober view than a chunk of stone with words carved on to the service.