Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deviation to a Galaxy Unknown

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Deviation to a Galaxy Unknown

wairuakaha
02.13.2013 , 09:14 PM | #1
Is it just me or has SWTOR evolved in ways that it is starting to possess less and less the features that defined Star Wars and more some generic sci-fi mmorpg game?

Just curious about what the community thinks.

Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." - Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Master-Nala
02.13.2013 , 09:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by wairuakaha View Post
Is it just me or has SWTOR evolved in ways that it is starting to possess less and less the features that defined Star Wars and more some generic sci-fi mmorpg game?

Just curious about what the community thinks.

I'm sure there are people who agree with you and folks who disagree with you. As long as I have my lightsaber, I'm good though.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni, Hard-Top & Arbaaz
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thofia

Jack_Deth
02.13.2013 , 09:25 PM | #3
People complaining about Gree for lore reasons, lets remember the expansion is not called Rise of the Gree, a patch was, the expansion is Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Can't get much more Star Wars than that.
Sorcerer | Sniper | Sentinel | Vanguard | Juggernaut | Scoundrel | Mercenary | Sage